Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/january-2010-doll-quilt-swap-pictures-t33466.html)

buddy'smom 02-07-2010 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
I love them all.

Me to, I'll take one of each!!!:):)

mommabogue 02-07-2010 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
jljack....you are NOT the last one to send.
I'm struggling with mine for Rhonda.
I feel really bad that it's taking me this long to do such a little simple quilt, but then again.....being on a pebble, we don't have much. Maybe I'll just embroider a pebble on some fabric and call it good. lol

ok.. I have to fess up here too.. I am still working on SewJoyce's quilt. I got a new job after I signed up for this swap (and this was my first swap) and I haven't had much time. Anyway... she sent me the most special little quilt I have ever seen!! I don't think I can match it! But I hope she loves the one I'm making anyway. I have pm'd her and she is such a sweetie!! As soon as I figure how to post I will send a photo of what she made me... I JUST LOVE IT>>no one elses is as special as mine!!! THANKS JOYCE!!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!! And your quilt will be done soon I hope! I'm trying to make it very special for ya!
mommabogue:)

jljack 02-07-2010 06:27 PM

Don't worry Mommabogue.....the ladies here are all so loving and patient. Even to us who end up sending out late, they are gracious and kind!! Can you beat that!!! LOL

Rhonda 02-07-2010 06:33 PM

Mommabogue I was one of the really late ones last month. We all have life that gets in the way and we all understand that. This is for fun so don't let it stress you out! It will be terrific when it gets to it's recipient and that love you put into it is all that matters!! Can't wait to see it!! (when it is done =- no pressure here! LOL LOL)

laparshall 02-07-2010 06:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is the great I Spy Quilt that Scrap Lover 09 made for me. She did such a great job. I just love it. Can you find Michigan on the front of it. Beth has managed to hide so many different items that represent Michigan. What a fun quilt.

It was very cool to be able to meet with Scrap Lover to exchange our quilts. We hit a great sale at Country Stitches and we also had a very nice lunch. Fun day.

Linda

I Spy Michigan
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20148[/ATTACH]

Back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20188[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 02-07-2010 06:37 PM

Cool Quilt!! I love how she pieced it!

laparshall 02-07-2010 06:44 PM

She really did a great job on it. Beth is really very talented. The backing fabric is all of the states. I thought that was a great touch.

Ms Grace 02-07-2010 07:37 PM

Very cute.
I love it! :-D

tlrnhi 02-08-2010 01:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I GOT MY QUILT FROM RHONDA!! WOOHOO!!
It's too cute!
She even included popcorn that her family grew.
I will admit tho...the box was rattling and the mail lady and myself had NO CLUE what it was, but I told mail lady all was fine with the package.
I run in the house, open package carefully and there is popcorn all over. The bag had opened, but that's ok.
There's a cute postcard with a cute piggy on it. A potholder/hot pad and the quilt.
Too cute!
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH RHONDA!!!

yours is in the mail today!

Quilt4u 02-08-2010 02:28 AM

Wow!!! Two more Beautiful quilts. I love them.