Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/january-2010-doll-quilt-swap-pictures-t33466.html)

LindaR 01-25-2010 05:40 AM

I have that heart jojo maker and could never get them to come out right...yours look so good

Esqmommy 01-25-2010 05:42 AM

Yes, the original pic didn't show the 3D quality at all! it's soo pretty Charismah! And I missed the bee the first time - how adorable he is! His wings look like hearts too - how'd you make that so tiny??? Nice job, what a darling quilt. BRT - Let me know if it needs a new home..Mine's ready and waiting!!

skowjudy 01-25-2010 02:40 PM

These quilts are all so beautiful!! They are all so different, so creative and made by some really great quilters.

skowjudy

Ellis' Granny B 01-25-2010 03:42 PM

I am so amazed at the creativity to illustrate the various locations in fabric. I am so excited becasue I did mail mine today and took pictures. I will post them when my partner receives it. I was truly blessed by how much we corresponded back and forth through this process and learned that we had the same name and other things. Thank you in advance Overlander, your quilt is on the way.

Darlene 01-26-2010 10:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the little quilt I sent to Sweetsie in Oklahoma. She received it Saturday.

Gwyn 01-26-2010 11:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of the beautiful doll quilt buddy's mom made for me. I love the birds and the embroidery in the center is just wonderful. Not sure which bird it is, but I think it is the New York state bird. I also received a huge envelope full of matching bird fabric. Thank you so much. My mother is going to be thrilled with her Mother's Day quilt. Gwyn

January Doll Quilt by Buddy's Mom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]65541[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 01-26-2010 12:40 PM

The last two quilts posted, are just darling!! I get so excited each time I see a new one posted. This is way to much fun. Thank you everyone for sharing with all of us!!
:D :D :D :D

buddy'smom 01-26-2010 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
Here is a picture of the beautiful doll quilt buddy's mom made for me. I love the birds and the embroidery in the center is just wonderful. Not sure which bird it is, but I think it is the New York state bird. I also received a huge envelope full of matching bird fabric. Thank you so much. My mother is going to be thrilled with her Mother's Day quilt. Gwyn

Hi Gwyn, thanks for posting a picture, it's the blue bird NY stare bird & roses the flower of NY. I'm glad you like the doll quilt.

moosegirl 01-27-2010 06:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I liked this theme so much I made an additional piece for myself extending the ideas. This will hang in my livingroom for family and friends to enjoy. Moosegirl

The states I lived in
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50600[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 01-27-2010 10:12 AM

That is such a great idea Jackie!! I love the picture of the cabin and the fish jumping. Makes me think of our trips to Wisconsin when I was a kid. We used to take my grandparents there every year for two week fishing trip. I know this is Tennessee but I love the fabric!