Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Modern Baby Quilt Purples and Grays As Requested! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/modern-baby-quilt-purples-grays-requested-t274356.html)

QuiltnLady1 01-12-2016 06:07 PM

Beautiful quilt. The nice thing about the quilt is that it will grow up with the baby -- she can enjoy it as a teen as much as child. Good job!!

Missysgottohelp 01-12-2016 07:50 PM

Love this!! I don't make baby quilts in pastel baby colors or use baby fabrics so I love that you used what you had in your stash and made a wonderful quilt that will last past the baby stage.

MadQuilter 01-12-2016 08:13 PM

Love the modern quilt. Looks like the grandbaby has a hip grandma.

Auntie Em 01-12-2016 08:36 PM

I have spent s couple of days looking for this pattern. I love it!!! I make the grands who are graduating from HS a quilt. I have 21 to make this year and this is the perfect pattern!!! This quilt is awesome and I am probably missing one little piece of info!!! You did a gorgeous job on this!!! You should be proud!!!

Jeanne S 01-12-2016 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Auntie Em (Post 7432350)
I have spent s couple of days looking for this pattern. I love it!!! I make the grands who are graduating from HS a quilt. I have 21 to make this year and this is the perfect pattern!!! This quilt is awesome and I am probably missing one little piece of info!!! You did a gorgeous job on this!!! You should be proud!!!

AuntieEm, I went back to Pinterest and got a little more info on the location of this tutorial for you. Go to www.brightlinen.blogspot.com. Her name is Ashton Bynum. Once you get to her site, she has a search box and type in Square Baby Quilt. The second item that came up is this tutorial, and the date of the post on her blog is 2/21/2014. Hope that helps!!

Auntie Em 01-12-2016 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 7432361)
AuntieEm, I went back to Pinterest and got a little more info on the location of this tutorial for you. Go to www.brightlinen.blogspot.com. Her name is Ashton Bynum. Once you get to her site, she has a search box and type in Square Baby Quilt. The second item that came up is this tutorial, and the date of the post on her blog is 2/21/2014. Hope that helps!!

Thank you so much!!! I just reread what I said and I have only 2 quilts to make for graduations this year!!! We have 11 grands....after this year only 2 more!!! There are some grands that will be very happy in June!!!

Robyn0803 01-12-2016 10:51 PM

That looks so nice - and how cool is it that you experimented with colours you mightn't have tried! Well done 😄

joyce888 01-13-2016 06:38 AM

Very pretty and I love the colors!

twinkie 01-13-2016 07:48 AM

I love the purples and greys

Tothill 01-13-2016 07:57 AM

I really like this quilt.

Thank you for the heads up regarding the errors. Did you like Moda know?