Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My Christmas Quilt Show (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-christmas-quilt-show-t170639.html)

johnnietate1225 12-05-2011 03:24 AM

What wonderful quilts! I love Christmas, being a Christmas baby, I only get the "One Special Day", so I try to make the
most of it! Would love one on every one of my bed each Christmas season.

Merry Christmas to you!

pls1946 12-05-2011 04:11 AM

Merry Christmas to you! Your house must be very festive, such wonderful quilts1

sandyl 12-05-2011 04:24 AM

I love them all but my fav has to be the second one. Did you have a pattern for that one or develop it on your own. Would like to do one like it.

pastimesquiltdesign 12-05-2011 05:19 PM

For the 2nd and third quilts, I used blocks from the book Block Magic. Also the trees, moose, and bears and on the other quilts were from this same book.

Originally Posted by sandyl (Post 4752518)
I love them all but my fav has to be the second one. Did you have a pattern for that one or develop it on your own. Would like to do one like it.

QuiltingJaguar 12-05-2011 05:25 PM

Man they are all so cute think I like the one with xmas trees all around the snow man pictures. Or maybe it was the little busy elves. How long did it take you to do all these?? Beautiful work appreciate seeing them all.

earthwalker 12-05-2011 05:28 PM

What a beautiful collection of quilts.....the bed quilt is just gorgeous....beautiful fabrics and it just calls out....."come to bed and be warm and happy", thanks for sharing with us.

misspicpic 12-05-2011 05:36 PM

:thumbup::thumbup:on job well done!!!!... they look warm and cozy don't want to move away from them... What a great way to dream of a Magical Christmas..... thanks for sharing ... Have yourself a very Merry Christmas....

Cottontop 12-05-2011 06:20 PM

You've been busy! Love 'em all especially the tree ones.

pastimesquiltdesign 12-09-2011 07:28 AM

I have made these quilts over the past few years. The panel with the Christmas trees went together really fast.
The rest of them definitely took a while to make. The key is to buy Christmas fabric when it goes on sale after the season. Then you can start working on it in January and have it done by the next Christmas. I am still working on my 4th elf quilt. (all of my grown kids had to have one, as well as one for myself)

Originally Posted by QuiltingJaguar (Post 4754822)
Man they are all so cute think I like the one with xmas trees all around the snow man pictures. Or maybe it was the little busy elves. How long did it take you to do all these?? Beautiful work appreciate seeing them all.

Wunder-Mar 12-10-2011 08:37 PM

I really just LOVE all of these quilts - each one is so unique and wonderful! Thanks for sharing all of these - it's been a very tough four months for me, and this really brought up my spirits!