Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My new sewing room for the next year (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-new-sewing-room-next-year-t36550.html)

Debra Mc 02-12-2010 01:22 PM

I would love to have that much light. It's fabulous.

Nonna Judi 02-12-2010 07:07 PM

I would never get any work done, lol. I would be too distracted by the scenery.

sewgull 02-12-2010 07:27 PM

Welcome to SC. Sewing with nature, how wonderful.

nanakatmck 02-12-2010 07:39 PM

I only lived in SC for a year, but if I remember right, it does not snow there. You lucky thing, a beautiful room, a beautiful view and beautiful weather. What more could a girl ask for? I'd be inviting some quilting friends over to help set up and have a fun sunny sewing day!

sewgull 02-12-2010 08:00 PM

It snowing in coastal SC as we type.
Started about 6:30/7:00 pm. Suppose to over by morning.

barbmike678 02-12-2010 08:21 PM

How far are you from Savannah

GailG 02-12-2010 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
Here are some pictures of the sun room of the house we are renting while DH is working here in SC. I have turned it into my sewing room. Check out the view!!! I have just started setting it up and it is taking a little time as I only have one hand to work with and DH helps when he gets home but he puts in long hours so I don't ask him to do much. I will send updated pics once I get it like I want it but I was so excited about it I wanted to show you some pics now. On the side is wooded, at the end where the porch is is a view of the lake.

Well, there you are!! You're far away from Cajun land. What a view! I would never want to leave that room. That view could inspire a landscape quilt.

Janstar 02-12-2010 11:27 PM

That is a wonderful room! Hope you have many hours of sewing as soon as your wrist feels better.

marla 02-13-2010 05:39 AM

You are welcome. This coyote thing is becoming a problem as they are becoming "urbanized" and even are in herds in major cities, Chicago and NYC. I read they are interbreeding with woves too.

CajunQuilter2 02-13-2010 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by GailG

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
Here are some pictures of the sun room of the house we are renting while DH is working here in SC. I have turned it into my sewing room. Check out the view!!! I have just started setting it up and it is taking a little time as I only have one hand to work with and DH helps when he gets home but he puts in long hours so I don't ask him to do much. I will send updated pics once I get it like I want it but I was so excited about it I wanted to show you some pics now. On the side is wooded, at the end where the porch is is a view of the lake.

Well, there you are!! You're far away from Cajun land. What a view! I would never want to leave that room. That view could inspire a landscape quilt.

Yes it would be an awesome landscape quilt only I am no where near good enough for that and would not even know how to go about starting one ie: picking out fabric, pp(probably would need that).