Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

Lockeb 02-17-2010 11:11 AM

Yep....but READY!!! :-)...I can't wait for March 1st to get the 3rd installment......I am thinking we had better get some greens ready - what do you all think???

Quilter7x 02-17-2010 11:14 AM

Yup, greens sound about right for March!

I'm bringing fabrics with me to retreat this weekend and hope to get all of January and Feb done. Will post pictures after retreat.

karielt 02-17-2010 11:39 AM

Ok question how do we know if we are suppose to sew the line blocks together each time. Is there a possablity the are put in the quilt in different places.

KittyGram 02-17-2010 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Ok question how do we know if we are suppose to sew the line blocks together each time. Is there a possablity the are put in the quilt in different places.

The directions (last line) for the hearts says, "Then join to first row". I guess it could change for future months, but January to February is a go.

karielt 02-17-2010 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by KittyGram

Originally Posted by karielt

The directions (last line) for the hearts says, "Then join to first row". I guess it could change for future months, but January to February is a go.

oh thanks I'm just getting Jan done so I didn't see that.

MaryAnna 02-17-2010 02:02 PM

Kittygram, you've got a fast eye! And a quick memory....love your name! You must have kitties about!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna
Eli & Tuck

melodylamour 02-17-2010 02:02 PM

looking good!

MaryAnna 02-17-2010 02:06 PM

Lockeb, you're right on target! I think the Luck of the Irish will be upon us soon! I'm going to be working on the January blocks tonight (finally). I do have to work during the day (real job to make $$$), but enjoy quilting at night.
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

quilting gal 02-17-2010 04:20 PM

Just seen this......... and I think Im going to do it, it looks like fun..... so ..... count me in........ thanks much

Lockeb 02-17-2010 05:03 PM

Mary Anna...Yse, I work during the day to eat...quilt at night to feed the soul :-)

Quilting Gal - WELCOME ABOARD.....

Karielt - I am not sure but I am getting the impression that each month will fall in line and will be added each time..I'm just thinking that - but like kittygram said, the first 2 months said to join them together....but there that strip that you have to sew between them - be sure to check the direction!!

Quilter7X - looking forward to seeing the pictures - HAVE A GREAT RETREAT!

MelodyLamour - are you joining in...I'll add you to the list just in case....

NEW UPDATED LIST - '44'

lockeb
BKinCO
MollieSue
Sunkistmi
SaraSewing
Chrys
Amma
JCLinFL
Ctmhjenn
Chewboo
lnordyke