Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

wvdek 04-01-2010 05:56 PM

Woohoo, that wasn't up a couple of hours ago. Easer-easter LILY. Of course. That looks so easy and will be so pretty. How many are already working on it? Lot's I'll bet.

KittyGram 04-01-2010 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by prezzy
Is anyone having trouble getting claudias on line. It is telling me that the page is not available.

Go to page one of this post, and click on the link that Bill posted. Then bookmark it!!!!

Yay!!!! It's posted, and it's a lily!!! Looks easy enough. I'm hoping to get at least partially caught up this weekend. I'm still on the snowflakes - might just set the remaining 4 aside and move on for now, going back to the snowflakes later.

prezzy 04-01-2010 06:00 PM

I have done that and it only goes to march.

Originally Posted by KittyGram

Is anyone having trouble getting claudias on line. It is telling me that the page is not available.

Go to page one of this post, and click on the link that Bill posted. Then bookmark it!!!!

Yay!!!! It's posted, and it's a lily!!! Looks easy enough. I'm hoping to get at least partially caught up this weekend. I'm still on the snowflakes - might just set the remaining 4 aside and move on for now, going back to the snowflakes later.

roseOfsharon 04-01-2010 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Yep......SURPRISE!!!! We didn't guess the Lily..but a great idea....
I am heading down to NJ/NY for the weekend..leaving at about 5 in the morning..so this one will have to wait til I get back..perhaps a Sunday evening project.....I wish I could do it now :-)...but, it will have to wait....
HAPPY EASTER everyone - just in case I don't get to check in this weekend!!! HAPPY LILLIES!!!!! :-)

Happy Easter and trip Bill. Woot looking forward to the lily block! I will have to get some yellow and green and white! being new, I don't have much of a stash!! Off to read the pattern!

KittyGram 04-02-2010 05:41 AM

That's really strange - I'm not having any problems with it. It comes up either way that I try to get to it. I don't know what to tell you. If you PM me your e-mail address, I'll send you the PDF of the lily pattern.

I have done that and it only goes to march.

missgigglewings 04-02-2010 12:15 PM

Why does my download look like a cross. I do not see a lily at all?

KittyGram 04-02-2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Why does my download look like a cross. I do not see a lily at all?

It is a cross - of sorts. The block is probably titled Lily. I'm thinking because of the green, yellow, and white.

ligia 04-02-2010 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Why does my download look like a cross.

It is a cross - of sorts.

and tiny pieces again ... :roll:

wildyard 04-02-2010 01:22 PM

I had a quick thought about trying to make the lily white parts pointed to look more lily-like but since I am so behind decided not to complicate issues. LOL

BKinCO 04-02-2010 03:24 PM

http://www.claudiasquiltshoppe.com/RowByRow4Lily.pdf

Here's the link for anyone else having troubles finding it....for whatever reason I had a hard time finding it....