Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Okay I Admit it I am in Love with Someone Else (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/okay-i-admit-i-am-love-someone-else-t51912.html)

annette1952 06-29-2010 07:59 PM

Very Nice!!

Honchey 06-29-2010 08:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Lostn51
That is right I can not hold it back anymore and I have to come clean. I have been keeping this secret for way too long and I have to show off my new love......

Ok Billy Boy !!! The Jig is up!! I caught you!! :lol: :lol:
Here is the saga of my 'Maggie' photos
I hope you haven't misplaced my address for Maggies' return home. :lol: :lol:

The first time I saw her
[ATTACH=CONFIG]84990[/ATTACH]

The second time I saw her
[ATTACH=CONFIG]85008[/ATTACH]

Billy's Love
[ATTACH=CONFIG]85015[/ATTACH]

wvdek 06-29-2010 08:26 PM

Wow, she's a beauty!

Lostn51 06-29-2010 08:58 PM

Boy you sure can tell a difference in it from before and after the cleaning. But it makes me SICK every time I see the handwheel shattered like that. :shock: :(

I am going to finish putting it back together tomorrow and will run it out for a bit to make sure everybody is doing their own thing like its supposed to do. Then I will sew a test piece of fabric and box her up and mail it back to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Anne I could not help but to show Maggie off before she was even fully dressed she is so pretty!!

Billy

sewnsewer2 06-29-2010 09:07 PM

She's a beaut!

earthwalker 06-29-2010 09:13 PM

Well, Maggie certainly is a supermodel in the machine world. So glad you and Anne collaborated to make her shine again. Thanks for sharing the pics and the story...oh and Billy, when you do those practice rows...it doesn't mean a whole quilt!

Honchey 06-29-2010 09:28 PM

Boy you sure can tell a difference in it from before and after the cleaning. But it makes me SICK every time I see the handwheel shattered like that. :shock: :(

I am going to finish putting it back together tomorrow and will run it out for a bit to make sure everybody is doing their own thing like its supposed to do. Then I will sew a test piece of fabric and box her up and mail it back to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Anne I could not help but to show Maggie off before she was even fully dressed she is so pretty!!

Billy

Billy--it's ok to have some 'fun' with my lady !!! :lol: :lol:

Lostn51 06-29-2010 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey

Billy

Billy--it's ok to have some 'fun' with my lady !!! :lol: :lol:

Okay you guys heard it here I was given the okay to play with the Lady!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Billy

littlehud 06-30-2010 07:29 AM

What a beautiful machine. I can see why you fell in love.

SchuylerJean 06-30-2010 07:40 AM

Sorry she is not yours. But you now have somthing to put on your wish list. She is pretty.