Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   One Block Wonder (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/one-block-wonder-t38558.html)

k3n 03-04-2010 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
That's really pretty!!
I'm thinking that's another one to snatch! :)

WHAT NEW BABY??

Don't get excited - I haven't been preggers and not told you! I got a Janome 6600P at the weekend. :-D

k3n 03-04-2010 03:16 AM

PS - You'll need a really big, strong suitcase if you plan on swiping that as well!!!LOL

tlrnhi 03-04-2010 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

That's really pretty!!
I'm thinking that's another one to snatch! :)

WHAT NEW BABY??

Don't get excited - I haven't been preggers and not told you! I got a Janome 6600P at the weekend. :-D

Oh, WHEW!!!
I knew you got the new machine. Thought maybe a new furbaby or something! lol

I just showed hubby this new one of yours. He LOVES it! He asked me....is she one that you are going to go and visit? If so, take another suitcase. LMAO!!

k3n 03-04-2010 03:25 AM

I just showed hubby this new one of yours. He LOVES it! He asked me....is she one that you are going to go and visit? If so, take another suitcase. LMAO!!

Oh my! You're both as bad as each other! :lol: A match made in heaven! :mrgreen:

tlrnhi 03-04-2010 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Oh my! You're both as bad as each other! :lol: A match made in heaven! :mrgreen:

Yes we are! A friend of ours says we are made for each other. His favorite veggie is peas and mine is carrots. Peas and carrots just go together...get it? lol

barnbum 03-04-2010 03:49 AM

Oh that's beautiful. I don't even want to know how you gals make these quilts--I just want to keep seeing them.

I like the name. I get naming them. :wink:

k3n 03-04-2010 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by barnbum
Oh that's beautiful. I don't even want to know how you gals make these quilts--I just want to keep seeing them.

I like the name. I get naming them. :wink:

Thanks Karla! Our quilts are our 'babies' right? We HAVE to name 'em! :-D

k3n 03-04-2010 03:57 AM

A friend of ours says we are made for each other. His favorite veggie is peas and mine is carrots. Peas and carrots just go together...get it? lol

Mine is carrots too! When I was little, if there weren't any on my plate, I'd scowl and say to my Mum 'no orange?!' I thought a plate looked plain boring without some carrots on there! We nearly always have carrots plus a greeny cos it's good for us! :mrgreen:

tlrnhi 03-04-2010 04:20 AM

I'm thinking we all need to go to Karla's house, hug on some horses and learn OBW. When do you think you can get a flight, K???

LovingIzabella 03-04-2010 04:31 AM

Another absolutely beautiful and stunning OBW-great job I love it!
hugs
April
(who is thinking her OBW will look no where near as good :-( )