Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

dotcomdtcm 10-31-2011 11:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my 3rd center. Let me know when I should mail it out.

rfbrazell 10-31-2011 12:16 PM

Yeah my grandaughter said that is the perfect name for them......
R

Originally Posted by pattis47
Monkey See & Monkey Do !

Originally Posted by rfbrazell

Originally Posted by amber2009
Just finished my shoe diva center. I love it and am so excited about this quilt! I will post a pic tomorrow.

rfbrazell 10-31-2011 12:19 PM

I'm finishing up LJD's second center and will have it in the mail on Friday with the others.
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Any one want the shoe block I can send it out today?

Crafty3790 10-31-2011 12:28 PM

Dotty send one to my house Amber will do the first row.
I will do a real list but not before they change the site in case it gets deleted.

dotcomdtcm 10-31-2011 12:33 PM

great! fun!

Crafty3790 10-31-2011 12:36 PM

I am going to do 2 rows on fromzstore one will be Judys. Then I will send it to LJ then she sends to Robert then it goes home.
I have Abondas and maineladybugs.
Its the last row for maineladybug.
Abondas will skip Judy and go to fromzstore before it goes home it will go to Judy if she's home if she not it can come back here for the last row.

fromzstore 10-31-2011 12:36 PM

robert received your peacock today beautiful i have to do the rabbit one first then on to the peacock question are we starting the next rounds before this one is finished if so i need to do my next centers.

Crafty3790 10-31-2011 12:42 PM

Some have this one is just about done.I haven't done my centers yet but I know what I'm doing.
I will be posting the new list when the new site is up so don't feel rushed.

fromzstore 10-31-2011 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I am going to do 2 rows on fromzstore one will be Judys. Then I will send it to LJ then she sends to Robert then it goes home.
I have Abondas and maineladybugs.
Its the last row for maineladybug.
Abondas will skip Judy and go to fromzstore before it goes home it will go to Judy if she's home if she not it can come back here for the last row.

how in the world do you keep up with this is there a link that shows just everyone center that might help me to keep straight i thought i had it figured out that i send everything to dotty but then the last one i got from dotty so i guess i will just have to ask you before i mail out if i am not sure where to send it

rfbrazell 10-31-2011 01:20 PM

This was my second center from the last one. The rabbit was my one for the chilrens cancer charity and it's going to LDJ who has a need for a 3 yr old girl with cancer, I think it is a friend of hers daughter. I think it is great for a little girl.
R

Originally Posted by fromzstore
robert received your peacock today beautiful i have to do the rabbit one first then on to the peacock question are we starting the next rounds before this one is finished if so i need to do my next centers.