Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

fromzstore 12-15-2011 06:23 PM

I LOVE LOVE IT I HAVE NOT SEEN IT SINCE THE 2ND BORDER WAS ADDED CANT WAIT TO GET IT IT IS FOR MY SISTER IN LAW SHE IS VIETNAMESE. I will see her right after christmas so maybe i will have time to quilt it before she comes or she can see the top and get an IOU. thanks everyone this was the first row robin i have done and i love it can just let the creative juices flow everyone in this group are excellent

thanks Linda

Keep Them In Stitches 12-15-2011 06:26 PM

WOW, that is really pretty.

rfbrazell 12-15-2011 07:53 PM

You are so welcome. I am so glad you like it......YEAH.
R

Originally Posted by fromzstore (Post 4784778)
I LOVE LOVE IT I HAVE NOT SEEN IT SINCE THE 2ND BORDER WAS ADDED CANT WAIT TO GET IT IT IS FOR MY SISTER IN LAW SHE IS VIETNAMESE. I will see her right after christmas so maybe i will have time to quilt it before she comes or she can see the top and get an IOU. thanks everyone this was the first row robin i have done and i love it can just let the creative juices flow everyone in this group are excellent

thanks Linda

Lv2sew2011 12-15-2011 09:26 PM

Well, I thought I was almost done with LJD Square, ended up not liking it so Mr. Seamripper and I are getting to know each other well tonight...LOL

And will be heading to the Fabric Store tomorrow, because the fabric I had was all that was left and it just didn't go with the flo! LOL
The border I chose said it would be 4 1/2" wide and ended up being 7" how that happen I have no ideal...So back to the drawing board...I'm working don't want you to think I've forgot...
Donna

maine ladybug 12-15-2011 09:53 PM

Thank you so much for the pictures, Robert! It is truly beautiful. You did a wonderful job with your addition as you always do! It's great to see the whole quiit. I really appreciate you doing that.

Crafty3790 12-16-2011 04:18 AM

That came out beautiful you guys are the best. All these wonderful masterpieces. Donna you are so funny I like the way you put it Mr seam ripper .
Abonda I'm sorry I didn't know you only had it a week. No rush.
I will be posting fromzstores new center this afternoon it came out great I really like it I hope she does. I had some of the same fabric she used in her center and did a paper pieced little block.

Crafty3790 12-16-2011 04:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Fromzstores center
[ATTACH=CONFIG]295892[/ATTACH]

Crafty3790 12-16-2011 05:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is one more Quilt Dotty's daughter did that I hadn't posted yet.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]295904[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 12-16-2011 05:25 PM

Good Golly miss Molly. That is beautiful.
Crafty, that border on Fromzstore center is fantastic.
WOW and you were so fast. Awesome. How's Monkey baby girl.....
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4787299)
Here is one more Quilt Dotty's daughter did that I hadn't posted yet.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]295904[/ATTACH]

maine ladybug 12-16-2011 05:34 PM

Both are very pretty.

I still didn't make it to the PO. Maybe tomorrow!!! The last few weeks have been so hectic. Only one more week until Christmas!