Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

maine ladybug 12-22-2011 07:55 PM

Thank you, that's so nice of you to say. I'm glad I did too! It's a great group and the talent is just wonderful. I enjoy working on all the projects and watching them grow.

Jingle 12-22-2011 08:08 PM

Both blocks are beautiful.

Lv2sew2011 12-22-2011 11:41 PM

Deb, hope you get to feeling better...Dotty I hope you have awesome trip! The quilt tops are beautiful...and no I do not have the missing fairys...LOL Hope you find it soon...

Donna

fromzstore 12-23-2011 05:10 AM

Robert received my top today it is absolutely beautiful thank everyone for all your hard work and creativity I just love it it is nice to belong to a group that puts their best into every project. Thanks again everyone

Linda

pattis47 12-23-2011 07:09 AM

Robert,
That block is just amazing. I keep seeing all the wonderful work and can't wait to see what you will do with the seahorses.

pattis47 12-23-2011 07:11 AM

From me and mine, here is wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a most Happy New Year!

rfbrazell 12-23-2011 10:26 AM

Seahorses

I can't wait either. Lived a lot of years in the south seas and I already have a plan for it.
Can't wait.
R

Originally Posted by pattis47 (Post 4804976)
Robert,
That block is just amazing. I keep seeing all the wonderful work and can't wait to see what you will do with the seahorses.

Crafty3790 12-23-2011 01:06 PM

Those are beautiful Robert. I might need to take you up on the center for Dotty so we can work on it while she is in Paris. If it comes in the mail to someone then you can give it to someone.
they upped my meds hopefully we can get it under control.
im working on snowflakes and snowballs.it did snow but I mean for Judy.
Joan got your center yesterday I have a plan. Hope you all stay safe. Have a good weekend.

Crafty3790 12-23-2011 03:19 PM

I'm designing something special for Roberts peacock top I hope it comes out the way I want. I'm digitizing it I'm going to try it out tomorrow.

rfbrazell 12-23-2011 03:23 PM

I still have the pattern from the Spring Garden swap we were in. No worries.
I think I might have a better impressive fairy that I know she will Love. What, I already have one done from the spring swap because I got one back. I'll dig it out and wait a couple of days to see if anyone comes up with it.
R
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4805801)
Those are beautiful Robert. I might need to take you up on the center for Dotty so we can work on it while she is in Paris. If it comes in the mail to someone then you can give it to someone.
they upped my meds hopefully we can get it under control.
im working on snowflakes and snowballs.it did snow but I mean for Judy.
Joan got your center yesterday I have a plan. Hope you all stay safe. Have a good weekend.