Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

Crafty3790 01-01-2012 03:39 PM

That is so cute shes gonna love it. Abonda thanks for posting.
LJ you can send it just wait til the middle of the week.
I spent the day in the ER so I will post pics tomorrow if I feel up to it. We will get there yet. The ER doc thinks I probably need a different medicine.

rfbrazell 01-01-2012 05:20 PM

It is made for just a Shoe Diva. Just great. The only thing not great is what is going on with you and your blood pressure. We will be praying......
love
robert and cathy

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4831801)
I spent the day in the ER so I will post pics tomorrow if I feel up to it. We will get there yet. The ER doc thinks I probably need a different medicine.

maine ladybug 01-01-2012 05:49 PM

That is going to be a hard one to follow. I don't have a clue what I'll do for the quilt top next. You have all done such excellent work, I'll have to really put my thinking cap on for this one!!

maine ladybug 01-01-2012 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4831801)

Deb, please don't worry about working on my quilt top. It's not that important. What is important is your health. Please take care of yourself. I'll add you to my prayer list if that is okay with you.

Crafty3790 01-01-2012 06:05 PM

I'm feeling a little better tonight. I guess the older you get the more fun it gets. Not really. It's too bad the wisdom we have at this age can't be given to the young. That would be a great combination.

maine ladybug 01-01-2012 06:48 PM

As the saying goes, "Getting older isn't for wimps!" I would agree with that.

rfbrazell 01-01-2012 07:40 PM

Dotty's Center Block

5 Attachment(s)
Here is the center block I made for Dotty and I am sending it to Patti. Hope she likes the "Enchanted Fairy Garden"
I made it a little bigger Crafty and I remembered she loves trees.
R

fromzstore 01-01-2012 08:12 PM

Omg I love that I want one is that one complete pattern or did you combine patterns that is about the prettiest embrodiery block I have seen

Scakes 01-01-2012 08:18 PM

Great block! I love orange.

rfbrazell 01-01-2012 08:29 PM

Thanks to you.....some of the elements flew from NC......I'm sending you a pm

Originally Posted by fromzstore (Post 4832743)
Omg I love that I want one is that one complete pattern or did you combine patterns that is about the prettiest embrodiery block I have seen