Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

Crafty3790 01-09-2012 03:14 PM

How do you like the adorable snowman buttons I bought them a few months ago I was going to put them on the quilt but decided to let her do what she wants with them.

JudyG 01-09-2012 03:25 PM

Crafty, it's gorgeous. I can't believe what a beautiful thing that turned out to be, just from a little embroidered snow lady. I plan for that to be on my bed next winter. It certainly looks big enough.

And those snow people buttons are adorable.

boxerlady 01-09-2012 03:38 PM

You folks are doing some beautiful work. Also, you seem to be working so well with each other. I have enjoyed watching your quilt tops as they travel and grow.

fromzstore 01-09-2012 04:52 PM

Love it you would think we all were going by a pattern everything goes together so well on all the ones i have seen good work guys cant wait to get my next one to start on anyone give me a hint on what it is going to be so i can start brain stroming.

Crafty3790 01-09-2012 05:34 PM

Thank you boxerlady this group is the best we have fun and work well together. The key to any good relationship.
Judy that was on top of a full so if your bed is a queen I think it would be perfect size. Let me know when you get it. I will pm the conf. # when I send it tomorrow.
Guess which one I'm working on next? Actually I probably will be doing the 3 I have at once. I'm doing embroidery for Roberts so while that's going I will be cutting and sewing some for the other 2.
LJ you can send yours whenever your ready.

Crafty3790 01-09-2012 05:38 PM

Ok so I've been watching this house block thread I'm thinking of doing a swap. I love what I have seen and I just bought the most beautiful birdhouse embroidery patterns I think I will also design some of my own and paper piece some they used them as the edge around a quilt. I was thinking it would look great around a log cabin quilt. Would any of you sign up if I did it?

maine ladybug 01-09-2012 05:48 PM

Could you tell me a bit more about it? I am interested.

fromzstore 01-09-2012 06:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4859446)
Ok so I've been watching this house block thread I'm thinking of doing a swap. I love what I have seen and I just bought the most beautiful birdhouse embroidery patterns I think I will also design some of my own and paper piece some they used them as the edge around a quilt. I was thinking it would look great around a log cabin quilt. Would any of you sign up if I did it?

crafty i am doing a house quilt at my lqs and love it here are 2 of the blocks i have done so far it is called home sweet home and the blocks are 15 1/2 x 15 12

rfbrazell 01-09-2012 06:33 PM

Those are Awesome Linda. I was just looking at some english cottages and was thinking about making a collection of them.
hey Crafty maybe you are on to something.....;lhmmmmm
LOVE THE SNOW LADY QUILT.
R

Originally Posted by fromzstore (Post 4859580)
crafty i am doing a house quilt at my lqs and love it here are 2 of the blocks i have done so far it is called home sweet home and the blocks are 15 1/2 x 15 12

Difergie 01-09-2012 06:42 PM

You are tempting me! Stop.......