Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

maine ladybug 01-15-2012 08:35 PM

Great idea Crafty! I wouldn't mind adding to it. Tomorrow the PO may not be open (MLK holiday).

maine ladybug 01-15-2012 08:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Fromzstore, here is your quilt with the next border done. I hope you like the ribbon look. The colors didn't really come out in the picture correctly. Maybe because it's night?

ljdugas31 01-15-2012 09:05 PM

fabulous i love the horse fabric!!!

ljdugas31 01-15-2012 09:08 PM

that is so beautiful love the purple.

Crafty3790 01-15-2012 09:27 PM

That is beautiful. Any preference boy or girl?

Crafty3790 01-15-2012 09:33 PM

I did an extra stacking Russian doll it would be a perfect center what do you think? I will post a pic tomorrow .

fromzstore 01-16-2012 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 4878700)
Fromzstore, here is your quilt with the next border done. I hope you like the ribbon look. The colors didn't really come out in the picture correctly. Maybe because it's night?

I love it it is beautiful

pattis47 01-16-2012 05:30 AM

Crafty,
I have a center ready that I can start for a boy if you want me to. Who is ready to add a border? PM me with address and I'll get it in the mail. Glad to be of help. I went to the site and the children I saw were in their teens, so it doesn't have to be for young kids.

JudyG 01-16-2012 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4878643)
Judy how about we send a new one around separate from your 2 I know I would be happy to do that. I am sending a 2 center out so I can whip up a center for a new one and put it in the mail tomorrow. As to size it is n o problem saying how big that's what I wanted.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 4878662)
Great idea Crafty! I wouldn't mind adding to it. Tomorrow the PO may not be open (MLK holiday).

Originally Posted by pattis47 (Post 4879245)
Crafty,
I have a center ready that I can start for a boy if you want me to. Who is ready to add a border? PM me with address and I'll get it in the mail. Glad to be of help. I went to the site and the children I saw were in their teens, so it doesn't have to be for young kids.

You guys are so great. Thank you all for your offers of help. All are appreciated. I'm not sure yet at what age children start attending the camp, but it's not super young children. My son said my DGS isn't quite old enough yet at 6, so I'm thinking maybe 8 and older, but haven't heard for sure yet. Boys or girls, either one. And for any rounds just starting being designated for the camp, if you want to have me as the last person to add a border, then I can quilt them and get them off - good thing I've been learning how to machine quilt.

The stacking Russian dolls sounds darling.

Crafty3790 01-16-2012 07:45 AM

I will send out the Russian doll to ladybug. Patti you can send to me. When I find out who else wants to add rows I will make a list of order with Judy being last.