Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

rfbrazell 01-24-2012 07:52 PM

In the hospital again

Woke up this morning at 4"15 and couldn't breathe. Cathy had left for work and I got up to go to the lou and half way there I couldn't breathe, it felt like I was drowning. I called my son to take me to the ER, long story short they found out I had double phemonia (spelling). I am in here for at least 2 more days getting the antibiotics and breathing treatments etc.
Just wanted to let my friends know I haven't fell off the edge of the earth.
Love you all
R
Cathy will take the things I have ready to the post office tomorrow.
Santa Clause Quilt to Diferge
Morning coffee girl's apron
Fairy Garden block and 50's block to fromstore

All the best
R

maine ladybug 01-24-2012 08:16 PM

Oh my heavens, Robert! I can't believe that! I hope you have a very good hospital and staff to take care of you. We need you to take the time you need to get healthy. Don't worry about the sewing or mailing, just take good care of yourself and get well. I'll put you in my prayers.

Lv2sew2011 01-24-2012 09:43 PM

Prayers said for a quick recovery! Take care of yourself Robert...

Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4907903)
Woke up this morning at 4"15 and couldn't breathe. Cathy had left for work and I got up to go to the lou and half way there I couldn't breathe, it felt like I was drowning. I called my son to take me to the ER, long story short they found out I had double phemonia (spelling). I am in here for at least 2 more days getting the antibiotics and breathing treatments etc.
Just wanted to let my friends know I haven't fell off the edge of the earth.
Love you all
R
Cathy will take the things I have ready to the post office tomorrow.
Santa Clause Quilt to Diferge
Morning coffee girl's apron
Fairy Garden block and 50's block to fromstore

All the best
R

rfbrazell 01-24-2012 09:58 PM

Wait till you see your Santas Christmas Magic quilt. Oh My

It's done with my borders and I don't think it will get out of my house LOL. I just know you are going to love it.
R

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 4908145)
Prayers said for a quick recovery! Take care of yourself Robert...

Donna

Crafty3790 01-25-2012 03:39 AM

Robert I'm so sorry I hope you feel better soon. It's a real bad sickness going around 3 out of the 4 in our house have had pnemonia my husband has it now.

Difergie 01-25-2012 05:48 AM

Prayers for all! Take care of yourselves. Health first..then quilting. Lol.

JudyG 01-25-2012 10:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Robert, take care of yourself. I am so sorry to hear you are in the hospital again.

Crafty, I sorry also to hear about your little angel being sick again. This has been a very trying winter for you guys.

I hope everyone takes care of their health first and worries about our quilts last. There is no big hurry here.

That being said (and meant!), here is Robert's fairy center. I did a very simple border (thought it would be good for some interesting quilting) with cathedral window cornerstones and a center block with simple embroidered fairies. I thought it turned out kind of neat.

Rumbols 01-25-2012 10:28 AM

Beautiful. Thanks for posting.

maine ladybug 01-25-2012 10:46 AM

It came out beautiful! What a great idea using the cathedral window block. I love what you did!

Difergie 01-25-2012 11:13 AM

Beautiful ...works perfect!