Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

rfbrazell 01-28-2012 10:45 AM

Patti said she would take my top for the kids camp next, I think it was here. It's almost done so let me know who I should send it to. Lots of mail went out yesterday. Fromzstore extra swap, the santa quilt to deferige, Apron to Morning coffee girl and Abdona's treat.
All the best
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4918263)
Ok so I sent out a top for the kids and Robert is sending one I know there was someone doing a boy one so my question is who wants to add to it? I will make a list of where it's going to go.

JudyG 01-28-2012 01:05 PM

Doesn't sound like you're doing a lot of resting, Robert. Take care of yourself.

Difergie 01-28-2012 01:18 PM

Judy-received the carousel top today(so cute!) and a bunch of fairy fabric but no center....hmmmm
Advise me..di

rfbrazell 01-28-2012 01:48 PM

[I think the fairy fabric was the ones I sent with the purple Fairy center. At least that is waht I believe.
RQUOTE=Difergie;4919652]Judy-received the carousel top today(so cute!) and a bunch of fairy fabric but no center....hmmmm
Advise me..di[/QUOTE]

maine ladybug 01-28-2012 04:48 PM

Haven't been getting notified again! I just don't get why this keeps happening. Oh well, I'll just have to check in every day and see what's happening.
I've finished the quilt I needed to get finished for today's guild meeting, so now I can get back to the "shoe diva" quilt. May even have some pictures tomorrow.

Crafty3790 01-28-2012 05:38 PM

Diferge the fairy fabric is for Roberts center. You also will be getting a top from Amber but I can keep it here til your ready for it if you want. I know some were sent later so we kind of have a pile up. I will be posting pics tomorrow of all the tops I have including Roberts much awaited quilt. And the one Amber finished maybe 2 if she gets Pattis done while it still sunny enough to take the photo.
i am so happy to get caught up and I have all my boom blocks just about finished. I did 50 and a couple of extra swaps. I was so behind from all the sickness I was thrilled to have 2 days of total sewing time to catch up I did some of the boom blocks earlier but I wanted to save the special ones for last. Embroidery ,PP, appliqué they came out great.

Difergie 01-28-2012 05:47 PM

Craft-where is robert's center?

ljdugas31 01-28-2012 05:50 PM

You are wonderwoman!!!! I can't believe you do all you do plus deal with so much personal stuff. I quess you just keep on going what else can you do.I for one am amazed.Good job Deb....

Difergie 01-28-2012 05:56 PM

I am almost through with lj's. It should go out Tuesday hopefully. You can mail me the top you have if you would like but it will be on hold. I have the carousel, i am getting luv2sew's Santa, and a fairy center I suspect. How many tops is it normal to receive in a month. In January I did four, is that normal? You guys are major over achievers! Lol

Crafty3790 01-28-2012 05:57 PM

How's this for a order of sending?

Charity tops

Crafty sent Russian doll - maineladybug, Robert, Patti,LJ,Judy
Robert sent Fairy - Patti,Amber,crafty, LJ, Judy
Patti sent Boys - crafty,amber,Robert,maineladybug,Judy