Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 10:56 AM

Tops

I love all the tops. You sure can tell LJ loves birds. I have some new designs I know she will just love.
I love the 3d pinwhell for the kids camp quilt. Hope it comes to me I already know what I would do.
The Cherry Bloosm tree quilt is going to the quilters this week........smile Andrea, y ou were a master appliquer with that cherry bloosom tree......AMAZING.
R

Originally Posted by abonda (Post 5004282)
Oh Oh OH BOY! Defergie! Just beautiful and plenty of possiblities...... I hope I get to work on yours!!!

Mainelady beautiful job on the face top! You are so talented! Here are the tops for LJ's two rounds for the 8th and then my center. I would like my center to be for a little girl.... Thanks

ljdugas31 02-24-2012 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 5002962)
LJ the forest fire top is Crafty's and if you are done with it you should be sending it on to Patti next according to my list.

Great thanks joan

Lv2sew2011 02-24-2012 11:50 AM

I've gotten my Santa back and love it! At this moment I don't have any tops....But I think there one on it's way...

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 5001142)
Lv2sew whose tops do you have? Who has gotten there's back? I got my carosel for Amber to do a row but it's done other than that. Fromzstore 2 center is ready to go to Dotty for the last row.
Most of them should be at the end except Ambers and Difergies. Roberts is large and we are checking to see if it's the size he wants.

dotcomdtcm 02-24-2012 11:57 AM

Dotty's Update
Lv2Sew: The embroidered fairy is mine, going to Judy G for camp kids. I think she said max 50 x 60"
Amber: Robert's apple blosom quilt is in the mail
Patti: I have Robert's purple sparkly fairy. Fabric on order so you will get it next week, earliest.
Ladybug: My new Kaffee center is on the way
Patti: My Jane Sassaman is on the way
I think that's it! TGIF

maine ladybug 02-24-2012 12:46 PM

I just love the birds!! I have some of the fabric in the second one and think it just looks so bright and colorful it's almost three dimentional.
I am looking forward to the Victorian quilt too ( that is if I get it ! ) It looks and sounds wonderful!

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 03:35 PM

I hope my Santa quilt turns out half as good as yours. It was spectactular..
Love iT
R

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5004667)
I've gotten my Santa back and love it! At this moment I don't have any tops....But I think there one on it's way...

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 03:36 PM

A bird just flew over from NY and dropped off a scrumcious piece of Parisian Chocolate and a great quilt coloring book that I can use for digitizing the patterns. Yeah
Thank you DIva......
Hugs
R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5004687)
Dotty's Update
Lv2Sew: The embroidered fairy is mine, going to Judy G for camp kids. I think she said max 50 x 60"
Amber: Robert's apple blosom quilt is in the mail
Patti: I have Robert's purple sparkly fairy. Fabric on order so you will get it next week, earliest.
Ladybug: My new Kaffee center is on the way
Patti: My Jane Sassaman is on the way
I think that's it! TGIF

maine ladybug 02-24-2012 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5005221)
A bird just flew over from NY and dropped off a scrumcious piece of Parisian Chocolate and a great quilt coloring book that I can use for digitizing the patterns. Yeah
Thank you DIva......
Hugs
R

Those are strange and wonderful birds you have out there.....

Crafty3790 02-24-2012 04:37 PM

Robert expect a package early next week it went out today. Got my hair done today I was there 5 hours took up all of my day so tomorrow I will be posting pics of tops and Dottys centers my center,fromzstores top and anything else I was going to post. Maybe a picture of my new hairdo highlights and all.
love all the centers so far I have the same bird fabric but I also have the most beautiful birdhouse embroideries I bought spent more than I usually spend on them guess I will get to use them.

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 04:43 PM

What company are the birdhouses from. A package Yeah......I will try and get my centers done next week. Can't wait to see the new do......I bet it is Fabuloso........
Thank you Deb.
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 5005390)
Robert expect a package early next week it went out today. Got my hair done today I was there 5 hours took up all of my day so tomorrow I will be posting pics of tops and Dottys centers my center,fromzstores top and anything else I was going to post. Maybe a picture of my new hairdo highlights and all.
love all the centers so far I have the same bird fabric but I also have the most beautiful birdhouse embroideries I bought spent more than I usually spend on them guess I will get to use them.