Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

ljdugas31 02-24-2012 08:35 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one Breathtakeing Quilt.Judy your work is wonderful!

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 08:38 PM

Russian stacking Doll Center

4 Attachment(s)
Here is the russian staking doll. There are 4 applique russian dolls and ancient russian tile designs for the cornerstones.
Here are a few of pics. sorry for the bad pics
Hope you like Deb.
R

ljdugas31 02-24-2012 08:38 PM

I did get my top from judy,the christmas-winter quilt i must say i LOVE IT!!!! I was going to give it away but now i am keeping it for me. Thank you all who worked on it i love every row, and the bird houses are great i really do love it Thanks so much..

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 08:45 PM

LJ, You so deserve it. It was a beautiful quilt. Post a Pic.......Please,
Love you
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 5006042)
I did get my top from judy,the christmas-winter quilt i must say i LOVE IT!!!! I was going to give it away but now i am keeping it for me. Thank you all who worked on it i love every row, and the bird houses are great i really do love it Thanks so much..

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 08:48 PM

That even better, because like your Sister YOU DESERVE it. You work so hard on the pass the blocks for us. So now we can work for you and make a beautiful creation for you.
R

Originally Posted by abonda (Post 5005596)
sorry to disappoint you Robert but the pinwheel one is my center that I would like to become a little girls top for me. I will not be donating it sorry.....

Difergie 02-24-2012 08:55 PM

Pictures please...

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 5006042)

Crafty3790 02-25-2012 12:29 AM

I love the dolls that's for the kids camp someone is going to be very happy.and yes we need pic. I want to see the row Dotty added to the peacock quilt. By the way LJ I think you did one of the first rows it was from the last one just a little late because I took so long with it.

rfbrazell 02-25-2012 09:56 AM

will take a pic as soon as I can lay it out and hang it to take a pic. Dotty's border was the finale...a big 8 inch traditonal peacock feather fabric border that had the golden centers on the feathers that match the golden border before the one Dotty Did. It is really a masterpiece. It looks like a tapestry that should be hanging in the Palace at Versailles. It is just perfect. Will send pic soon.
All the best
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 5006259)
I love the dolls that's for the kids camp someone is going to be very happy.and yes we need pic. I want to see the row Dotty added to the peacock quilt. By the way LJ I think you did one of the first rows it was from the last one just a little late because I took so long with it.

ljdugas31 02-25-2012 01:37 PM

we have done so many i forget,think your right i do remember doing a border Dah!!! I will post pictures of my quilt will be seeing abonda this weekend. So stay tuned. So nice of you robert to say such nice things about us !!!

amber2009 02-25-2012 05:15 PM

Got my Paris themed center done today. SO excited about this one I LOVE Paris!