Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

fromzstore 03-07-2012 03:53 PM

i also stop getting notifications all the time

maine ladybug 03-07-2012 03:56 PM

Well, at least I don't have to feel like I'm the only one then if you guys have the same trouble. Thanks.

rfbrazell 03-07-2012 05:02 PM

Hey Jean,

I have 2 0f the 3 new ones ready to go. Hopefully I will be able to get the 3rd one done this weekend.
Hang in there and they will be on the way.
Just got some beautiful tissue Lamae from Toriabelle. Thanks Tori! And the roosters were awesome.
Thanks again.
R

Lv2sew2011 03-07-2012 05:05 PM

Okie Dokie,
I've had some sort of Stomach Virus this week and feel like crap, I will try to get in the mail soon. I also just about got the Butterfly and Bird center done. And will mail it too! Most likely the same time.

Donna

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 5036732)
It comes to me.

Lv2sew2011 03-07-2012 05:11 PM

Difergie, did you have a blue label with the bird and butterfly center too! I opened two packages at the same time and thought I pinned the label on the center it went to but after I started working on the tops I forgot which top it went with. I told my Dr. about how much I forget and she says more and likely because of my depression so I don't do it on purpose, I'm even getting more depress because I can't remember simple things.... Donna

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 5039633)
There was a back label. Did you get that. Hope I didn't lose it. d

Lv2sew2011 03-07-2012 05:15 PM

What awesome center for a little boy!
Donna

Originally Posted by JudyG (Post 5034443)
I love your new center,Lv2sew. Hope I get to work on it. I have to go look at the list to see what to be expecting. I finally was up and around enough today to do some work on my pirate center. Such cute designs but I couldn't figure out what to do with them after they were stitched. So I am counting on you guys to make this one cute quilt for a nice little boy at the camp. I put lots of fabrics into the center to give you lots of colors to work with.

Lv2sew2011 03-07-2012 05:16 PM

Carsey you can do what you need to do to make it straight, I have no Ideal it wasn't I just cut where the lines where...Donna

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5033041)
Here is a photo of Lv2sew's center. (without my round... that is still in the works) I didn't have my helper to hold it, so I improvised..... it is not stright, but we get the idea. Off to the fabric shop tomorrow, I have some ideas already but I just want to make sure.

Blessings!
Carole

Difergie 03-07-2012 05:18 PM

Ji did not have the bird and butterfly one...

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5040318)
Difergie, did you have a blue label with the bird and butterfly center too! I opened two packages at the same time and thought I pinned the label on the center it went to but after I started working on the tops I forgot which top it went with. I told my Dr. about how much I forget and she says more and likely because of my depression so I don't do it on purpose, I'm even getting more depress because I can't remember simple things.... Donna

Crafty3790 03-07-2012 05:25 PM

The hero quilt goes home to Judy.

pattis47 03-07-2012 05:28 PM

WOW Judy, it won't be long now before your baby is home......are you excited???????????????