Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

rfbrazell 03-08-2012 09:49 AM

Hey Deb,
All the best to your husband.....We will be praying for him.
I don't have the forest fire one.
I think we just backed up and they came all at once. but all are done except for Dotti's gignerbread just need to finish one side.
Love all of y ou.
Roberto

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 5041101)
From my records Robert has ladybugs thats the scallop one from last round.Dottys gingerbread,my forest fire one that's the orange ones from last round.ladybugs new center.
Dotty if you havent mailed my new center to Robert yet send it to fromzstore we will skip him for a little bit til he's feeling better.

Robert my friend please take care of yourself I'm very worried about you. We will give you a break so you can recoup I wished I lived closer so I could help. I hope Cathy is taking care of herself. I know how scary it can be. I was in the ER last night with my husband he was in afib they had to use the paddles on him to get his heart in normal rythem it took 3 times. It was only 2 yrs ago that this happened but last time was much worse and he was in the hospital for a week. So don't worry about the tops they will get there when they get there.

JudyG 03-08-2012 10:37 AM

Deb, sorry to hear about your hubby. Hope he's doing better today. Sure seems like it's been a bad winter healthwise for a good lot of us. Hope everyone gets healthy and stays that way.

abonda 03-08-2012 11:24 AM

tops ready and on their way

4 Attachment(s)
here are abonda's sending to crafty and fromezstore's being sent to Carsey put in the mail as we speak. from LJDugas

maine ladybug 03-08-2012 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by JudyG (Post 5042212)
Deb, sorry to hear about your hubby. Hope he's doing better today. Sure seems like it's been a bad winter healthwise for a good lot of us. Hope everyone gets healthy and stays that way.

I"ll second that! Hope everyone is well soon.

Difergie 03-08-2012 11:36 AM

I'll third it! Everyone take care. You are my cyber family!
Lj- those are both darling...

Crafty3790 03-08-2012 12:07 PM

Thanks guys. He's feeling better I'm glad he knew it when it happened.

fromzstore 03-08-2012 12:48 PM

love my santa thanks hope everyone gets well soon

fromzstore 03-08-2012 02:01 PM

love my santa thanks hope everyone gets well soon

dotcomdtcm 03-08-2012 02:32 PM

Deb-
I did send the centers to Robert, but I know he'll enjoy doing them when he feels better.
Roberto- Take care. We all send you & Cathy our love!

ljdugas31 03-08-2012 03:29 PM

pass the block

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5040318)
Difergie, did you have a blue label with the bird and butterfly center too! I opened two packages at the same time and thought I pinned the label on the center it went to but after I started working on the tops I forgot which top it went with. I told my Dr. about how much I forget and she says more and likely because of my depression so I don't do it on purpose, I'm even getting more depress because I can't remember simple things.... Donna

Donna that bird and butterfly is mine and yes the blue lable too.