Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

Carsey 03-08-2012 07:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5040331)
Carsey you can do what you need to do to make it straight, I have no Ideal it wasn't I just cut where the lines where...Donna

Donna: I wasn't talking about the center being straight. I was talking about the way I had it hanging not being straight!!!!!! lol Silly girl!! Of course it was straight!

I tried all kinds of different ideas but everyone kept telling me that plain was the best for this round. So here is a photo of it now and it is on it's way to LJ.

Blessings!
Carole

Carsey 03-08-2012 07:56 PM

Robert: You take care of yourself and Cathy! We need our Roberto!!

Deb: I am glad that your Husband is better! My Mother has atrialfib. She has a pacemaker and is on medication to keep her heart in rhythm. It really is scary when their hearts go out of rhythm. Take care of yourself and baby girl too!!!

Blessings!
Carole

dotcomdtcm 03-09-2012 07:29 AM

Robert and Cathy will celebrate almost 40 years of marriage on March 17! Let's send cards, lovely thoughts, quilt blocks

Thinking of generous people, how is Morningcoffeegirl? I will dig out her address. Hope you all enjoy the weekend! Dotty

maine ladybug 03-09-2012 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5044475)
Robert and Cathy will celebrate almost 40 years of marriage on March 17! Let's send cards, lovely thoughts, quilt blocks

Thinking of generous people, how is Morningcoffeegirl? I will dig out her address. Hope you all enjoy the weekend! Dotty

What a wonderful idea!

Carsey 03-09-2012 07:55 AM

I agree, let's do!!!!

rfbrazell 03-09-2012 10:55 AM

You guys are too much. We love you all.
Thank you so much, you don't know how much we appreciated it. You really are the only family we have now. All my family except my brother in San Diego are gone and all of Cathy's except her Sister that lives in Ontario. All our grandparents, moms and dads and Aunts and uncles have had a celestial transfer.
Thank you for making us part of your family.

Did you all know Morningcoffee girl had been seriously Ill. I talked to her about 3 weeks ago and sent her a carepackage. Hopefully she will be back with us soon. She sure was the caretaker of our group with her loving "birthday day Cakes"........They were Yoummy.....Lol
All the best
Roberto

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5044545)
I agree, let's do!!!!

rfbrazell 03-09-2012 11:00 AM

Say,
If anyone has a picture of the quilt from round robin one with the Cherry Tree abdona put on it with the Geshias in the center can you post it. It's going to the quilter and she would like a pic before it gets there. let me know.
Thanks all

Lv2sew2011 03-09-2012 01:44 PM

It's already off to a good start, I love the red just brings it out...Love it!
Donna

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5043525)
Donna: I wasn't talking about the center being straight. I was talking about the way I had it hanging not being straight!!!!!! lol Silly girl!! Of course it was straight!

I tried all kinds of different ideas but everyone kept telling me that plain was the best for this round. So here is a photo of it now and it is on it's way to LJ.

Blessings!
Carole

Lv2sew2011 03-09-2012 01:46 PM

We all must be on the same page with Morningcoffeegril I PM her but not heard from her yet. I pray she gets to feeling better soon!

Donna
PS Ideal for Robert and Cathy was great!

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5044475)

Crafty3790 03-09-2012 04:09 PM

Received the pirates today there adorable.
robert I emailed you a couple of photos of the top.
Husbands doing good I even went shopping today for guess what fabric. I slept yesterday all day from the stress of the day before. But we had fun baby girl loved it. Helped me pick out fabric.