Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   PHOTOS - IRR 2 - Group 10- "The USA Stitchers" Round 1, mailing date Oct. 15, 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/photos-irr-2-group-10-%22-usa-stitchers%22-round-1-mailing-date-oct-15-2009-a-t26536.html)

sew cornie 12-22-2010 10:09 PM

Picking my jaw up off the floor. This is so stunningly beautiful. One would never know it was done by a group because it's all stayed so true to the center. It looks like the whole thing could have been designed like this from the beginning. Beautiful!

sandpat 12-23-2010 06:33 AM

Oh WOW..WOW...WOW!!!! I love it Mary!! Thank you sooo much, DH and I both just love it! You really don't have to add another round..really. What size is that baby now? I'm not sure what would/could be added now...it is simply gorgeous as she lays!! I'm soo happy...thank you, thank you!! Merry Christmas to me...merry Christmas to me!!! :lol:

sue1964 12-23-2010 06:46 AM

Those r all very nice sounds like alot of fun.

mary quite contrary 12-23-2010 06:53 AM

Thank you.

If you are still OK with another round I think I will. I just haven't decided what yet.

I was just thinking about when this all started I wasn't going to participate because I knew I was going to be in the Philippines with our new grandbaby but I agreed to fill in for someone.

I'm sure glad I didn't miss the opportunity to work on this one!

It is approximately 68 inches square more or less. If you want it bigger I am happy to do that. I am actually planning on that so if you want me to stop you'd better speak now or forever hold your peace. lol

Mary

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh WOW..WOW...WOW!!!! I love it Mary!! Thank you sooo much, DH and I both just love it! You really don't have to add another round..really. What size is that baby now? I'm not sure what would/could be added now...it is simply gorgeous as she lays!! I'm soo happy...thank you, thank you!! Merry Christmas to me...merry Christmas to me!!! :lol:

sandpat 12-23-2010 07:06 AM

Holding my peace!!!! Don't stop now then! Mary, I really do love it and I'm so glad you didn't pass up the opportunity either (selfish aren't I?)

sandpat 03-26-2011 11:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine came home the other day and I've got to thank you all for making it sooooo beautiful!!!! Here she is in all her glory!

Final
[ATTACH=CONFIG]175295[/ATTACH]

mary quite contrary 03-26-2011 12:03 PM

It looks like the quilt inspector likes it! This one was hard to send on. It would have looked quite nice here. lol

sandpat 03-26-2011 12:10 PM

Oh yeah...she has already checked every inch of it...and she loves it as much as I do!! :lol: I know it was hard..but...I'm so glad you sent her home!

omak 03-26-2011 05:22 PM

Impressive! <wave>

Carsey 08-17-2011 06:22 PM

When I first saw your group and the quilts that you made, I fell in love with your work. What I would really love is to have this group (and include me, please,) do a private IRR. What do you all say???????????? Think about it!!!!!

Blessings!
Carole