Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   The Rogue Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/rogue-robins-t28620.html)

Lacelady 01-06-2010 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
That's fantastic!! What a stunning quilt this is going to be.

I'm sooooo glad ducky is next and not me, absolutely nothing is popping into my mind for the next round! lol

She can always do some wallpaper for the dressing room walls.

BlueChicken 01-06-2010 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: How incredibly creative and beautiful. I'm feeling waaaaaaay out of my league here - just how do I follow Gai's and Lacelady's acts? It's thinking cap time. I'm sure I can come up with a good idea, but it's my ability of doing the center and two borders justice that I'm worried about. ****major floor twitching going on here!****

Want me to hold your wing and twitch with you?!? :-)

LOL

BlueChicken 01-06-2010 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

I'm sooooo glad ducky is next and not me, absolutely nothing is popping into my mind for the next round! lol

Ohhhhh.... that's a good idea!

Lacelady 01-06-2010 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: How incredibly creative and beautiful. I'm feeling waaaaaaay out of my league here - just how do I follow Gai's and Lacelady's acts? It's thinking cap time. I'm sure I can come up with a good idea, but it's my ability of doing the center and two borders justice that I'm worried about. ****major floor twitching going on here!****

Sowwy Ducky - please don't twitch, it did occur to me that you could do wallpaper for the dressing room walls?

kluedesigns 01-06-2010 01:54 PM

what a brilliant idea, every diva needs wallpaper for the dressing room.

gaigai 01-06-2010 04:42 PM

Oh Lesley, that is absolutely perfect! Isn't it funny how an idea can develop a life of its own?!

KLue, I am glad that you like it. Now you can go get some tissue from the truck and blow your nose. And maybe we should send some tissue to Ducky. At least enough to pad her as she lies on the floor twitching! ROFLMBO

kluedesigns 01-06-2010 04:54 PM

i just love it - i'm a diva, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Ducky 01-06-2010 05:05 PM

Want me to hold your wing and twitch with you?!? :-)LOL

.............okay..................please......... ........

gaigai 01-07-2010 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
i just love it - i'm a diva, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Well, you're OUR Diva, and we love you!!!

omak 01-08-2010 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Just wandered in here, and LACE! IMPRESSIVE!
I couldn't figure out about the "shining" and then after someone commented on it, I went back and, OF COURSE! How clever you were to create "jars" one can see through!
Before you get to the wall paper, Ducky ... I was thinking about the things I put around my mirror ... Like newspaper clippings, pictures of the kids, jewelry ... ticket stubs, receipts (Yes <g> I have a VERY large mirror!)
I was just so totally into the "moment" of Miss Lacelady's border ... I HAD to share - - or strangle!!! we all know how much I like breathing! LOL
I don't want anyone to think your borders/centers/ and quilts aren't special, because I like them all, but what is being done with THIS one is EXCEPTIONAL! and, it started out in a separate world ... <wave>