Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

trupeach 02-13-2010 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by STAR

Originally Posted by laparshall
Star: Sure, I'll come over to help out, but you'll have to pay me in fabric. lol

LOL!! :lol: :lol: sounds great but ?????? fabric is like gold :shock: so be ready to put in some work, ;)

Gold you can always buy fabric goes OOP I would pay her in gold and keep the fabric. ;-) ;-) ;-)

STAR 02-13-2010 12:38 PM

HAHAHAHA I guess maybe that is what I was getting to,LOL

laparshall 02-13-2010 01:02 PM

Star: Sure, I'll come over to help out, but you'll have to pay me in fabric. lol

LOL!! :lol: :lol: sounds great but ?????? fabric is like gold :shock: so be ready to put in some work, ;)

Well actually, I am more of an advisor and a pointer. My my knowledge could be worth gold.

laparshall 02-13-2010 01:06 PM

Tru: Those dirty squirrels. After all that hard work. If you have critters, you do have to outsmart them. And there are many ways to do that, but like you found out you don't realize there is a problem until you've done all the work only to discovery the empty holes.

laparshall 02-13-2010 01:10 PM

Well I got another envelope in my mail box from my SQA. She has a propensity for torture I am discovering. This is a small card sized envelope that once again says "Do Not Open Until V-Day!"

I don't mean to rush it, but I sure hope tomorrow hurrys and gets here. They are both sitting on the dining room table waiting. If I am still up at midnight, I'm opening them both.

PS I don't mean to complain. . .I love surprises!

Janstar 02-13-2010 01:22 PM

Sorry you are,nt feeling well peach. Get better quick!! Enjoy your mags!!

brushandthimble 02-13-2010 01:27 PM

trupeach, I hope you are feeling better soon, and able to be up and about.

STAR 02-13-2010 01:41 PM

Well actually, I am more of an advisor and a pointer. My my knowledge could be worth gold.

well then I will have you point and advise DH then we can go to the fabric store!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

STAR 02-13-2010 01:41 PM

Linda- your SQA is full of surprises!!!

karielt 02-13-2010 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well Ethel you did it again. When this is over I'm going to have to know how you send things from so many different postoffices from all over the states. You are creative! I love my Valentines day package I haven't gotten a valentine anything for many many years you have made my day, week, month....
Check out what I got. I LOVEEEEEE Red and I'm already going to make a table topper out of these. Thank you my sweet angel Ethel and May your Valentines day be the best ever. I know I just love yeah tons.

My Valentines Pres
[ATTACH=CONFIG]60[/ATTACH]