Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Oklahoma Lightning 02-24-2010 08:03 PM

I know I wanted to peek then forgot all about it until later. I have tried to get my grand daughter to peek for me. Bad I know.

GladGrams 02-25-2010 02:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Finally I can post my SQA gift. I am SO sorry it has taken so long. We had a camera problem. I have combined 2 gifts in this picture. Rec'd the first one as a Valentine and loved it. Have already planned how to use the fabric and the note pad is on the front of the fridge.

Next, came the "re"mailed gift in which my Angel sure made sure I got some great piggies a real "stuffed" one, fabric for my collection and adorable pig note cards. My pig friend, who is now named Penelope is sitting on my shelf.

She has the honor of holding the new bubble gum machine I rec'd as a gift last week.

She and I don't mind if others laugh at us! She is great company and will help me decide what to make with the new fabrics. The blue sparkly with polar bears is VERY appropriate at the moment, since we have been getting snow nearly daily for 2 weeks.

Thank you SQA - you are a dear

sandpat 02-25-2010 05:42 AM

Awww...your pig is adorable!

dannypanny 02-25-2010 06:38 AM

[quote=sewnsewer2][quote=chewboo]ive read some of the postings saying they would post pics later and i havent seen the pics

Hello there

guilty as charged...... I have been promising since I joined the board... BUT I shall get a move on soon.... just be a bit more patient.... ciao and enjoy the day....

sewnsewer2 02-25-2010 07:35 AM

Awww, what a cute pig and pretties too!

sewnsewer2 02-25-2010 07:35 AM

[quote=dannypanny][quote=sewnsewer2]

Originally Posted by chewboo
ive read some of the postings saying they would post pics later and i havent seen the pics

Hello there

guilty as charged...... I have been promising since I joined the board... BUT I shall get a move on soon.... just be a bit more patient.... ciao and enjoy the day....

Okie dokey! :lol:

chewboo 02-25-2010 07:37 AM

thank you for answering my plea i know things come up low bwttery no batteries and the camera is hide i wunderstand that but it is just so much fun to see how the imagination of our angels are

Knot Sew 02-25-2010 03:15 PM

I have been waiting to see if my last package was received....the address sounds like a box...I just don't know :roll: :roll: :roll:

imjustme 02-25-2010 03:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a package today! The fabric is very pretty. I know what I want to do with it. I can't wait to get started. I hope it turns out the way I see it in my head. The Memory Quilt book has fantastic ideas- When I am able to touch my brothers clothes without crying (as much) I want to make some quilts from them. That book is really going to help me out.
I almost wasn't able to get the package out of the mail box. I have no idea how the mail man got it in there. He stuffed so much mail in there that I had a problem turning the key. I tugged and tugged and tugged. That last good grip did the job.

sewnsewer2 02-25-2010 06:36 PM

What beautiful fabrics!! Hey, those emery boards come in handy not only for your nails, but when you need to file a nub off of a spool of thread too!