Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 02-26-2010 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by imjustme

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
What beautiful fabrics!! Hey, those emery boards come in handy not only for your nails, but when you need to file a nub off of a spool of thread too!

Learn something new everyday- I never would have thought of that.

Yeah every once in the while I will get a burr on my thread spool and the thread catches on it and will break. Broke my needle once, so I filed it. Works like a charm! :-D

wichypoo 02-26-2010 03:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:-D :-D My secret "Pink Angel" sent me a packet today. What a surprise. Made my day,as I have a lazy slug. Thanks sooo very much and I should say Hi back to you. Answers to your ? Yes I have an old cat and an old dog, they are pets and not allowed in and my husband is adamant about this. My favorite animal, real animal?
I can't really answer that I am not sure. In a fantasy I would say Alpaca but I don't want one. They are just pretty. I have my own sewing room, small bedroom with all my stash, hardwood flooring and anything I am hiding from company, in a hurry.. :oops: I am taking a class in Stack n whack. Just made my 8th block since Monday. YEA ME! MY list of 3 quilting wishes are.....new rotary blade. new mat and way way out there is an accuquilt, since I have shoulder issues and makes cutting accurately hard.
I wish you a great weekend Angel and thanks again for your thoughtfulness. I do have one wish can you make me a good Quilter???
This is what I got today. Hugs!

Dawn Hendrix 02-26-2010 04:02 PM

LOVE THOSE BUTTONS!!!! good stuff there

wichypoo 02-26-2010 04:12 PM

I know those button are big and gorgeous. I guess I should have not showed my address oops sorry to all. just excited.

sandpat 02-26-2010 05:05 PM

Great gifts and some more great creative angels!

brushandthimble 02-26-2010 05:21 PM

Ooh John James needles! my fav

laparshall 02-26-2010 06:55 PM

Buttons! What a good idea.

magnolia 02-26-2010 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by GladGrams
Next, came the "re"mailed gift in which my Angel sure made sure I got some great piggies a real "stuffed" one, fabric for my collection and adorable pig note cards. My pig friend, who is now named Penelope is sitting on my shelf.

Thank you SQA - you are a dear

Oh, my gosh! That pig is so cute. I just love pigs, they are one of my favorite animals. I know, I'm wierd.

:oops:

GladGrams 02-27-2010 02:11 AM

I am SO glad to hear there are others who truly appreciate piggies. I know they can be seriously dangerous if they are not socialized as little piglets, however when they are, they are hilarious. One of my quilting buddies has 2 pot belly pigs named "Olav" and "Marta" (names of former king and queen of Norway), they are fun to watch and interact with.

They had matching Christmas outfits made in our class and were quite the beauties for the holidays.

brushandthimble 02-27-2010 04:58 PM

I received a "Thinking of you" card today from my SA. Thank you!! I really needed a pick me up, thank you so much!