Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

karielt 03-03-2010 11:41 PM

lol so all of you that were so excited to get the pattern...Hummmm not my SQA....or is she one of the Angels that posted saying she wanted the pattern too. LOL nice Thanks Ethel everyone loves you now. I told you gals I had the best Angel LOL

Chele 03-04-2010 10:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My angel strikes again! She sent a spy, errr, helper in to extract more information. It turns out we both love The Food Network! And 1930's reproduction fabrics! Now we just need to get together to cook and sew! Thank you so much angel! I know I'm prejudice, but my angel is the best! :P

Yum, yum, and yum!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29027[/ATTACH]

Dawn Hendrix 03-04-2010 11:03 AM

hmmmmmmm sneaky angels here

trupeach 03-04-2010 11:13 AM

Chele............LOVE the fabric. I really like the 30's I have to start to build a stash one day. The prints look so country cozy.

mjsylvstr 03-05-2010 10:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
DOES MY ANGEL KNOW ME ...OR WHAT ???????

I do live in NJ and not too far from Atlantic City....
....so guess what amuses hubby and me every-so-often???

Well, My Angel figured that out and look what she sent to me. I love it .

I think that I will make a table topper with it but it will have to be removed from table when the games begin. Wouldn't want to get it soiled.

Thank you Angel, I really do like it, and so does Charlie !!!!!

MaryJane, you angelee

aren't they just great?????
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30130[/ATTACH]

trupeach 03-05-2010 11:19 AM

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY............... The florist called to make sure I was home (like I ever leave the house) because they had a delivery for me. I NEVER EVER get flowers from anyone so I was stumpt as to who would send little old (yes old 55) me flowers. It was my SQA. The arrangement came in a short square bright pink clear glass container. Perfect to use with a votive candle when the flowers die. Now to the flowers they are sooooooooooooo beautiful. There are deep salmon colored lilies, dark and med pink roses, deep pink carnations and purple daisies. I would have never in a million years put those colors together but they are stunning. I am going to take a petal off each flower in a few days and dry them so I have the exact color. One day I would like to make a quilt with the colors of my flowers. Oh how I wish I knew how to post pictures for everyone to see, they are breath taking. Thank you, thank you, thank you, I can not thank you enough my sweet SQA

love trupeach

ligia 03-05-2010 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY............... Thank you, I can not thank you enough my sweet SQA

Happy Birthday, Peachy
Congrats for such a SQA

Sugarpumpkin 03-05-2010 11:28 AM

Happy Birthday Tru!

STAR 03-05-2010 11:50 AM

OH Tru your flowers sound AMAZING!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! what a lovely gift

STAR 03-05-2010 11:51 AM

Just wanted to let my person know I just mailed out a package today!!! so watch the mailbox