Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 03-05-2010 11:55 AM

Ohhh True Peach!! You are truly loved! You are a lucky girl! Please take a picture anyway, once you dry the flowers they won't be the same color. Do you have a digital camera? It's really easy to post, I could walk you thru it. I figured it out and I'm even older than you!! :thumbup:

Dawn Hendrix 03-05-2010 12:09 PM

TRU SOMEONE SURE DOES LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! lucky lucky girl

trupeach 03-05-2010 12:16 PM

thank you all for sending me special birthday wishes, you are the family i never had and always wanted. {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

trupeach 03-05-2010 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
Just wanted to let my person know I just mailed out a package today!!! so watch the mailbox

Real Good did you have a brain fluff??????? Star now whoever gets a pressie in the next few days will know it is from you. silly silly you.......lol lol lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbm 03-05-2010 12:22 PM

I was having a sucky kind of day (that's the closest I get to cursing) and then I read about the vertigo issues- OMG! My stomach did some flip flops in sympathy. I had a middle ear infection sooo bad one year- I drove myself to the Dr.- was sick in the bathroom and then he asked me to stand, close my eyes and touch my nose with my finger- I don't know where my finger was, but I didn't feel it on my nose. I opened my eyes because I thought I was going to fall over and Dr. was laughing. He said I looked drunk. I was not amused. Until that day, I had a crush on him. He ruined it. Had it once before- forgot about that one- I was working in the next county- was sooo ill- called my sister to rescue me- she called an ambulance for me- I was puking so bad! They gave me a shot of valium to stop the spinning and life went dark- it put me out for a full day! I used to travel with some pills in case it happened again.

Thanks for the memories! :)

ligia 03-05-2010 12:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)

so watch the mailbox
I did ! I did !
Got mail my SQA posted Jan.26 ... :mrgreen:
slow boat for sure, like someone has said .. ;-)
She sent a Vancouver Winter Olimpics pin and bookmark ,
a FQ , a card with a cute message.
Happy that you thought of me, SQA !

STAR 03-05-2010 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach

Originally Posted by STAR
Just wanted to let my person know I just mailed out a package today!!! so watch the mailbox

Real Good did you have a brain fluff??????? Star now whoever gets a pressie in the next few days will know it is from you. silly silly you.......lol lol lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO I meant to tell them! :shock: keep them all on their toes!! :lol: ;)

STAR 03-05-2010 12:29 PM

and if it goes far far away it may take a while to get there!

Janstar 03-05-2010 12:50 PM

Happy Birthday Peach!! What a lovely thing for your angel to do!!

lfw045 03-05-2010 12:56 PM

I think I'll just let my SQA off the hook and have a blast sending to my Angelee :^) That way I won't be disappointed every day when the mail comes and still enjoy this!

You all are getting such wonderful gifts!!!! Giving me ideas for my Angelee!