Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sandpat 03-08-2010 05:53 AM

Um...no...this one isn't...you are confused this morning!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tlrnhi 03-08-2010 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Um...no...this one isn't...you are confused this morning!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DRATS!!! lol

Chrys 03-08-2010 08:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:) I got a really cool magazine in the mail this weekend! I've never seen this one before, and it's SO COOL!!!!! I love seeing what other countries are doing with quilting! Thanks so much SQA!!!! :) :) :)

Leota 03-08-2010 08:52 AM

Ok, being that I'm from Irish descent, I need to have you send this magazine on over to me in Oklahoma :D

trupeach 03-08-2010 09:08 AM

What I have read from the last few post you are all getting greedy. I will settle this whoever asks for something to be sent to them will have to forfit not only that but the next pressie they get from the SQA and send it to a good little child sitting in the corner minding their own business and not being greedy.............ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leota 03-08-2010 09:13 AM

lol ... really now Trupeach... YOU being GOOD???? LOL

trupeach 03-08-2010 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Leota

YES............ :roll: .....................I am ALWAYS good and whoever says different is fibbing... :shock: :shock:

Gramakitten 03-08-2010 09:35 AM

Thanks Angel. I received TWO packages today. One with fabric for st. Patricks day. and the gold that will be perfect under a rainbow. In the second package GREEN jelly beans. She heard me say no chocolate here. and a pot of clovers and a quilty emery board. From florida. I can;t wait to get there. Wish we could meet up and have a cup of tea or something. The Dragon Fly quilt shop. Is that near any of you in Florida? Won;t reveal the town. but I hope to check it out one of these days. Yesterday I got an e-mail letter that was sooooooooo nice. Angel we have a lot in common. I will tell my Navy Airforce grandchildren your message. It is 56 out here in central michigan. Hard to work or concentrate on anything but outside. But thanks again, I love this angel stuff. Kathi

Leota 03-08-2010 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach

YES............ :roll: .....................I am ALWAYS good and whoever says different is fibbing... :shock: :shock:

I know that... that's I love you and count you as a friend. :D

trupeach 03-08-2010 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach

I know that... that's I love you and count you as a friend. :D

I know you do and the feeling in mutual. I better start to go into chat again since things are calming down a little here. I always had such fun talking to you.