Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

STAR 03-19-2010 03:51 AM

What awesome gifts!! All are giving me new ideas :twisted:

STAR 03-19-2010 03:53 AM

just bills here and junk[/quote]

Yeah me too right now, the bill collectors must know I am almost out of money :shock:

lfw045 03-19-2010 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Knot Sew

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
Everyone is getting spoiled! All those angels are just so thoughtful! Getting mail is so much fun!! Especially when it is something other then bills!!

just bills here and junk

Yep that's all I get here too. Heck, I can't even get an acknowledgement from my Angelee either for what I have sent her.....oh well. I still enjoy seeing what everyone else is getting though and have made a friend in the process so it is well worth it.

montanaquilter 03-19-2010 05:26 AM

wonderful gifts!! i need to get my easter gift out to my SQA-guess i'll be going shopping this weekend!! the pictures here have given me tons of ideas thanks for sharing!!

kwhite 03-19-2010 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by lfw045

Originally Posted by Knot Sew

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
Everyone is getting spoiled! All those angels are just so thoughtful! Getting mail is so much fun!! Especially when it is something other then bills!!

just bills here and junk

Yep that's all I get here too. Heck, I can't even get an acknowledgement from my Angelee either for what I have sent her.....oh well. I still enjoy seeing what everyone else is getting though and have made a friend in the process so it is well worth it.

I am checking into your Angle issue.

What date did you send that you are not getting a reply for? I see several from your Angelee. Please PM or e-mail me.

Grama Lehr 03-19-2010 06:52 AM

I just love that little bunny fabric!! I have something very similar in a ginger bread print. Where did you find it??
What a lovely gift package! You are one lucky lady! :mrgreen: :hunf:

karielt 03-19-2010 07:01 AM

Wow I need to get a pkg out too I didn't realize easter was coming up on us so fast. Hummmmm what can I send.....

cjc 03-19-2010 08:09 AM

This is a great big THANK YOU to my SQA. Went to the mailbox a couple days ago...and there was a surprise! I have been trying to get a picture taken so I could share. I love it. My favorite..Civil War Reproduction charm pack. They are beautiful and I think the tablerunner pattern will be perfect with them. Your timing was wonderful. I can't wait to get started.

montanaquilter 03-19-2010 11:53 AM

oh lucky you cjc--i've been admiring all the civil war repo material and just fell in love with most of it myself!! have fun with your new projects. right now i'm working on the block of the month program for the quilt, Civil War Tribute. it's going to be an awesome quilt!!

cjc 03-19-2010 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
oh lucky you cjc--i've been admiring all the civil war repo material and just fell in love with most of it myself!! have fun with your new projects. right now i'm working on the block of the month program for the quilt, Civil War Tribute. it's going to be an awesome quilt!!

I've seen that BOM...it's beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished project.