Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

lfw045 03-25-2010 03:41 PM

I love giving to my Angelee too. Would be nice to recieve at least a hello how are ya from my Angel but I give up on that already. :hunf: :mrgreen:

Crafty1 03-25-2010 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
OKAY ladies, here are two pictures of my Blommers!! :D Of course, I chose not to model them for you today!! :D :D

That is so cute! I have never seen anything like that before.

sandpat 03-25-2010 03:55 PM

Sula...now my DH really thinks we are "all drinking the koolaid"! I was laughing about you showing your "bloomers"! How cute!

montanaquilter 03-25-2010 03:57 PM

my angel should be getting a package here pretty soon since i mailed her one last week! everyone watch their mail!!!

dojo36 03-25-2010 04:38 PM

I mailed a Happy Easter package to my angelee today, hope you like it. also hope you find time to post at least that you received it. I also have a very good SQA, and so wish that everybody did. Happy Easter Everybody.
donna

imjustme 03-25-2010 04:47 PM

I just got home from Tball practice with my son. OH MY GOODNESS!!! My Angel is fantastic. I don't remember posting anything- I should go back and check lol- anyway she got me a pattern that I really really wanted. She made me 2 yes 2 totes- they are sooo pretty- That was on my list of things wanting to do - and all kinds of stuff. Earings that are too cute. Thank you very much angel. I love everything. Let me go take pictures I will be back lol

kwhite 03-25-2010 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
kwhite would you please tell me why the SQA you assigned to me has not respondes since January 2010, I have PM you about this three times. and you havenever answered me. If she does not want to send things, then tell her to just quit ,
I am not the only one that is not getting anything. you know as well as I do that this in not right and it should be corrected.
I have no problem sending to my SQA, in fact I love to send her things.
PLease do thke the time and correct this problef for all of us that arenot receiving.
Thank you and pece, Happy Easter.

Chrickett I have zero PM's from you since December coming or going. I have zero e-mail from you ever. You are on the distribution list and the two e-mails were sent to you asking you to reply if you got nothing. Those went out on 2/23. You did not reply.

I do not appreciate being lined out on this forum. If you would like to take this up with me further e-mail me at [email protected].

I have 98 Angels. If you think this is such a cinch then I am happy to turn it over to you right now!

wvdek 03-25-2010 05:17 PM

Kwhite- atta girl!

You do a great job and are most appreciated by me for handling all the posts and e-mails and such. Not an easy job to be sure.

MNQuilter 03-25-2010 05:35 PM

I got a package from my wonderful Angel! I apologize, I got it the other day and have been a bit crazy and realized tonight I have not thanked her. I gota small notepad, chocolate, a charm bracelet and pretty floral fabric. Thank you Angel!!!

imjustme 03-25-2010 06:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are the pics- kids ate the candy already lol