Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

GladGrams 04-05-2010 11:42 AM

:oops:

GladGrams 04-05-2010 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by pocoellie
GladGrams-I love your saying about the quilt you see, etc., is that your wording? I would love to put it on the binding of this quilt that I'm finishing up for a dear friend's daughter graduating from college. Would that be okay with you?

Yes it is my work. It is just a simple little poem I wrote to express the love that I put into my quilts.

You bet that would be okay! :thumbup:

I would be honored that you wanted to use it.

GladGrams 04-05-2010 11:50 AM

I haven't had salt water taffy in 18 years! You can bet I'm going to look some up this summer when I get to the states.

What's a few more pounds on a grammy? It just makes us softer to cuddle up to, right? 8-)

montanaquilter 04-05-2010 12:57 PM

GladGrams-love the poem.

Knot Sew--love the tote pattern, so nice for summer time trips to the beach/lake!! And taffy too?!??! you are so lucky!! I love taffy.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

Grama Lehr 04-05-2010 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by GladGrams
I haven't had salt water taffy in 18 years! You can bet I'm going to look some up this summer when I get to the states.

What's a few more pounds on a grammy? It just makes us softer to cuddle up to, right? 8-)

Soft and cuddly!

lfw045 04-05-2010 01:27 PM

Oh I am so, so thrilled! I just got a package with not 1 but 2 Geishas' with cranes....a half yard of another Asian print, an Asian Fabrics magazine with the most beautiful quilt patterns and 10 charms also Asian prints! I love them all....I could cry....good things do come to those that wait!

Thank you, thank you, thank you SQA!!!! I promise pictures tomorrow....I just got these this afternoon and I want the light to be good when I show them to you all!

:XD: :-D :-D :-D :-D

mjsylvstr 04-05-2010 02:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For some reason or other, what I sent in this afternoon is no where to be found....
so........I am sending it again. I don't want my angel to think I didn't get right to it to show all the other angelees the lovely things that I received this morning...

Thank you Angel, whoever and wherever you are......

It was a pink, pink, pink world for me today......and what better color for spring.
My package contained.....

A PINK dish towel ..... much too pretty to use, it will hang where all can see it
2 FQs ... one PINK and the other with PINK flowers
A PINK note pad with 3 pens, PINK flowers & stripes on the pens
A little PINK cheeked angel who will sit in my sewing room and whenever I look
at her, I will think of you, Angel
and last but not least, chocolates.....in a PINK boxneedless to say...

I love them all........thanks again from your angelee, MaryJane

It's a pink, pink, pink world
[ATTACH=CONFIG]45555[/ATTACH]

ligia 04-05-2010 03:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all :lol:

I received today another envelope from my SQA!
She sends also a card that she picks very appropriatedely, the message as well. No, I did not make a quilt for my daughters BD... ;-) , I´m still working on a huge Christmas wallhanging she wants.

I got a most wanted stack-n-wack fan ruler - have Betany Reynolds book had no ruler.. yet, a batik FQ that i dont feel like fussy cutting ;-) and dark chocolate .

I included in the pic below the last bar of my favorite chocolate that I´m saving because I cant find it in my country.... LOL

Thank you, dear SQA !

sandpat 04-05-2010 03:57 PM

Wow....lovely Easter/Spring goodies.!!!

Leota 04-05-2010 03:59 PM

I mailed my angelee her spring/Easter/April goodies...I hope she likes them