Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

lfw045 05-12-2010 08:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh look what was by y front door when I got home from the post office a little while ago!! A left-handed Martelli rotary cutter (she must have seen me struggling with the regular rotary cutters.....lol) and a quilt pattern called Ribbon Dancer which I absolutely love!! Thank you so much my sweet SQA! You are wonderful to me!!!

karielt 05-12-2010 09:27 AM

ohhhhh love that pattern looks like fun!

SaraSewing 05-12-2010 10:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a surprise pkg, that I'll bet is from my angel. It came in Monday's mail. It makes is smile! I'd been looking into a nice compact little nail file kit, and walla, here it is, and in such nice girl colors too.

The socks are ME. When I worked in the operating room, we had to wear the same colors every day, and everybody wore the same. So I became "individual" with my snazzy socks and colorful hats. I have continued the sock tradition on! I wore them to work today!

Then the udder eze hand cream is the BEST. My hands are dry, from washing so often and also the day climate. So this is perfect - especially the convenient size.

You couldn't have chosen better. THank you! You are so good to me!

socks, nail file kit, udder eze
[ATTACH=CONFIG]65957[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 05-12-2010 11:18 AM

I love that lotion, I use it too!

Knot Sew 05-12-2010 12:03 PM

I got a box from UPS air....It was supposed to be a lovely pink orchid...in a cute pink and white pot....but it got all broke up in transit.....I called the no# on the box and gave them the order number and there will be a new one here the 19th......I do have a root with leaves so maybe it will grow....oh yes there was a card that said happy spring time from your SQA
Angel I was so thrilled and still am.......I have never had an orchid before......this is a first lol....Thank You so Much....I will post when the replacement gets here. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

laparshall 05-12-2010 12:10 PM

Knot Sew: That is a wonderful gift. Orchids last forever, they are one of my favorites.

Knot Sew 05-12-2010 12:14 PM

I have never had one before..They sent a card that tells you how to care for it :thumbup: My son also lives here and he is great with plants

Darlene loves Chocolates 05-12-2010 03:03 PM

you gonna get a double surprise....I bet the roots will catch!

Angels are tricky....the moment it appears that something is broken....it is actually fixed!

I do hope you have a nice pot to put the orchid roots in.

Happy Spring to you!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
I got a box from UPS air....It was supposed to be a lovely pink orchid...in a cute pink and white pot....but it got all broke up in transit.....I called the no# on the box and gave them the order number and there will be a new one here the 19th......I do have a root with leaves so maybe it will grow....oh yes there was a card that said happy spring time from your SQA
Angel I was so thrilled and still am.......I have never had an orchid before......this is a first lol....Thank You so Much....I will post when the replacement gets here. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

crkathleen 05-12-2010 05:03 PM

Thank you Secret Quilt Angel for the lovely card and the gift card! I shall be sewing soon!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!

mjsylvstr 05-13-2010 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by crkathleen
Thank you Secret Quilt Angel for the lovely card and the gift card! I shall be sewing soon!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!

How is the school going? We haven't seen too much of you online and figured you were busy studying. Let us know how the studies are going.

MaryJane