Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Barbm 05-13-2010 03:59 PM

My Crazy SQA- I just moved my sewing machine (one of them) and found the box of cookies you sent me for Valentine's Day. They are yummy. I hid them from dh and ds in case they came in the room. I guess I hid them from me too- but they are even more yummy since I'm not supposed to have sweets now. (I do only eat 1 so the box will last a long time.)

ckcowl 05-13-2010 04:24 PM

we arrived home from vacation about midnight last night, went to the post office to collect all the mail and there was a special mother's day surprise from my angel, a beautiful scarf! thank you!!!
sorry i missed mother's day...well, i didn't miss it, i just wasn't home for it.

imjustme 05-13-2010 05:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's my pics- thank you angel, I wish you could have seen Jonathan. He was going to town on the sucker then was all excited that there was gum in the middle. lol

How long does it take to make a purse? The patterns are very pretty. Maybe I can get my oldest to help me. Hey we could have matching purses, oh wait lol forget it what if we mixed them up one day. Well same pattern different fabric- there we go hehehee

trupeach1 05-13-2010 05:37 PM

everyone is getting such pretties, it is nice to know that it is May and we are all still going strong with sending pressies to our Angelees............yiiiiiiiippppppppeeeeee for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

crkathleen 05-13-2010 09:45 PM

Hi MaryJane,
No, haven't been studying. :oops: I never signed up to go back even after I talked to the counselor numerous times. It ended up being to expensive for us. But, I have been working :) I didn't realize that the promotion I got would end up making my job so physical. I'm literally in constant motion and I get so worn out some days. I have 3 days off in a row coming up so I hope to get some sewing done. Also, the local quilt shop has expanded to offer more than reproduction fabrics and I havn't been in to see so that is also on the list. :P
Take care,
Kathleen

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

Originally Posted by crkathleen
Thank you Secret Quilt Angel for the lovely card and the gift card! I shall be sewing soon!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!

How is the school going? We haven't seen too much of you online and figured you were busy studying. Let us know how the studies are going.

MaryJane

Grama Lehr 05-14-2010 06:14 AM

IMJUSTME, I love your fabrics, my favorite colors!!
Please post pictures when you are done with your purse. :roll:

karielt 05-14-2010 06:41 AM

imjustme wow that looks like a lot of fun great fabric. Angel you hit a homerun.

karielt 05-14-2010 06:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok everyone this is what my dear dear Ethel sent me. I LOVE THIS FABRIC! Trying to find the perfect pattern right now for it.

My symphony of fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]47731[/ATTACH]

Grama Lehr 05-14-2010 06:59 AM

I've never seen fabric that sings!! tee-hee!! I love it! :thumbup:

sewjoyce 05-14-2010 07:38 AM

I just LOVE that music fabric!!! Could you look on the edge and see who made it?? Would love to have some of that for my granddaughter....Thanks!! :D