Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

ckcowl 01-08-2010 04:55 AM

i received a special package from an angel yesturday :)
it had a jar of crabapple butter (YUMMY!!!) That she made :)
a very nice card and 3 new fq's of repo fab's for my applique projects !!1
wonderful and so appreciated
THANK YOU QUILT ANGEL...you are an angel :)

Elisabrat 01-08-2010 05:07 AM

Nancy, love your lizard/frog gifts but that spider thing.. that has to go! I moved to AZ for a few years and I distinctly recall waking up for the first time, looking up at the wall behind my headboard and seeing a spider of that size about 6 feet above my head. I almost died. Give me a snake, any other bug, a mouse/rat no problemo.. I used to croak at the ones in CA that were oh the size of a dime. A dinner plate sized one? ah heck no. I became close and personal friends with my bug man and thankfully only had one more experience like that. Ok.. back to the subject. Great gifts, love the books and that how not to clean book is coffee table stuff! I too am planning my next package out.. I can see that I need to get on it. I believe it was posted here there if secret friend day coming up? glue some wings on that card and .. (no I am not putting wings on the card so you can figure out who I am!).

STAR 01-08-2010 06:28 AM

Crafty1- i bought that calendar for myselfit is a good one!! has all the patterns. you lucky girl!

Nancy in Louisiana 01-08-2010 06:48 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[quote=Elisabrat]Nancy, love your lizard/frog gifts but that spider thing.. that has to go!

Maybe you like horseflies better. You will notice that all the "bugs" are being stalked by their predators. I, too, know my bugman well.

pinkypig 01-08-2010 07:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm in hog heaven :) my 1st SQA pkg. thank you so much the fabric is to die for (at least for me) and the hangers are sooooo cute the book is just in time for Valentines Day sharing your fav notions (they will be put to use very soon) and of course what can be said about chocolote??? I know...give me choc and nobody gets HURT-LOL- My Sister is home from CA (she quilts too) and will be green with envy when she sees my goodies (I reckon I'll share the choc) got a chuckle outa the box it arrived in...good choice in irons SQA LMBO when I realized it was my 1st SQA pkg. thanks again Angel

Goodies fr SQA
[ATTACH=CONFIG]64223[/ATTACH]

sandpat 01-08-2010 07:40 AM

Great package! You might want to rething putting your addy on here though... :wink:

pinkypig 01-08-2010 07:44 AM

ok just deleted the pic thanks

Ditter43 01-08-2010 08:08 AM

Thanks K....that put a big smile on my face!

Ditter

Crafty1 01-08-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by STAR
Crafty1- i bought that calendar for myselfit is a good one!! has all the patterns. you lucky girl!

Thank my angel! I have been looking thru it and there's a few I really would love to make :)

Leota 01-08-2010 09:35 AM

Neat gifties :D

collecting goodies for my sqa's next surprise hehehe