Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sandpat 05-29-2010 05:29 AM

What a great wallhanging!! Happy Birthday!

Leota 05-29-2010 05:55 AM

Happy birthday... Party hard and be safe

barbsbus 05-29-2010 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a big box today from my SQA Meme. What a lot of fun things! I love the material, reminds me of what the fish would see if they were real. I have never had Swedish Fish candy but know I will like them as they are chewy, and I love chewy candy and a bonus they are fat free. LOL. My greatgrands love the Goldfish crackers so we will have fun eating them as a snack the next time we get together. The raffle ticket for the Basset Hound Rescue will give me something to look forward to. I hope Meme will win if I don't. We had a basset hound many years ago and he was one of the best dogs we ever had. Such a character. He was kind of a rescue dog because he used to run away from a very mean owner who would beat him and he would escape to one of my friends feed store and they called me when 'Tuffy' came limping in one day and I took him home. I will have to learn how to do the Sudoku puzzles, I tried doing some advanced ones while flying from Redding to Washington DC. I am glad this book has easy ones and the answers too. I promise not to peek. Thank you so much.
Hope you have a good day. You certainly made mine a wonderful day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

100_2566
[ATTACH=CONFIG]75500[/ATTACH]

ligia 05-29-2010 11:14 AM

Yesterday received "dont open until June 17 " :shock:
envelope from my SQA. I promise IŽll wait .. ;-)
Thank you !!

ligia 05-29-2010 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Chrys
I got the most beautiful wall hanging!!!!

Lovely !

CajunQuilter2 05-29-2010 11:16 AM

Awe Chrys I am jealous, that wall hanging is awesome!!! Happy birthday hope it was great. You got lots of great stuff......

harleyquinn2323 05-29-2010 11:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you SQA! I received my package a couple of days ago, but hadn't had a chance to get a picture until today - it was full of goodies. I love the notecards - I'm one who uses them often so it was lovely to add a new style :) You're a sweet and thoughtful SQA and I appreciate each month's treasures...many, many thanks!!! :)

Leota 05-29-2010 03:43 PM

hmmmm... my little angel's birthday is coming up.... what shall I get her .... hmmmm.... think think think... chocolate???? surprise gifts :D... never know what to expect... ;D

grammo013 05-30-2010 09:00 AM

Have a package ready for SQA but forgot post office will be closed Monday. So will send first thing tue morning. Everyone getting such great gifts.

Bless all our Veterans Past and Present.

SulaBug 05-30-2010 10:37 AM

Me Too!! :D I have a little something going out to my SQA also. I sure hope she likes it!! I know, I am just a big tease, aren't I? :D But, it's so fun!!
:D :D :D :D