Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

montanaquilter 06-18-2010 01:31 PM

beautiful gifts!! love all the gorgeous fabric!!

ligia 06-18-2010 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yesterday was the day to open the envelope from my SQA :lol:

She sent me a sweet card and lovely batiks... she might have read my posts on another thread... sneaky SQA!

Yes, dear Angel, shipping is a killer ! :hunf:
Ask me how I know that ... ;)

Thank you !

sandpat 06-18-2010 04:58 PM

Oh..ligia...those batiks are gorgeous!

sewnsewer2 06-18-2010 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by brushandthimble
Thank you, Thank you! I received a great package from from Suzie Q, my SQA today for my birthday. What great items. Two books, and a pattern, another thimble to add to my collection (sorry it missed being in the picture). What is laying on the side and hard to see is a garden stake, a little bird with the saying Love Live Laugh. I love them all, thank you so much!

OMG what a sweet angel you have!

wvdek 06-18-2010 06:19 PM

Wonderfu langel gifts.

Glad to see you back Crikett.

SaraSewing 06-18-2010 06:35 PM

Dear Fuzzy: Thanx for the cute card. I've been beat from a long 3 tough weeks at work, overtime, complex patients, personnel issues. And then I got such got such a nice card in the mail tonight.
I haven't been posting much on the board lately. I just don't have the time to devote to swaps, and even the IRR trade is late from me. Guess I"m in a quilting slump.

Yes, I"ve received several pkgs from you. See pages 120, 143, 189 of this thread for some of the recent photos. I'm pretty sure that I post everything I get. The one from connecting threads was a surprise so I assumed it was from you. You're pretty sneaky. The cards you send are great - it lifts my whole mood to read it, and re-read it. PLEASE don't stress about sending stuff during the summer. I know about it being so busy. You're GREAT! Sara

SulaBug 06-18-2010 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
I have been o ut of the loop for almost three months now and I have missed all of you, I received a get well cardfrom one of you and I thank you lots, I am doing better still weak and getting around slow, but each day I am feeling better, i am going to have lunch with gramqlts, today and then going to try and shop for my SQA, Thank everyone of you for your prayers caards. I am working on a quilt for my great grandaughters now, one for each, but it is ggoing slow.

Chrickett,
I am so glad you are better & back with us again. I am the one who sent you a Get Well card!! :D I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you & wishing you a speedy recovery!! We will be anxious to see the quilt you are working on.
Take Care,
Cheryl
:D :D :D

SulaBug 06-18-2010 10:48 PM

Oh Ladies............all of these wonderful SQA packages are just full of the best gifts ever!! :D I am so glad to know that everyone is having as much fun as I have been having, too!! My spirit's have been lifted many times. I am so thankful for my SQA & my Angelee. Thank you all, for sharing!!
:D :D :D :D

Dear Angelee,
Something is coming in the mail for you, so keep an eye out for it to arrive!! :D

PuffinGin 06-19-2010 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Oh Ladies............all of these wonderful SQA packages are just full of the best gifts ever!! :D I am so glad to know that everyone is having as much fun as I have been having, too!! My spirit's have been lifted many times. I am so thankful for my SQA & my Angelee. Thank you all, for sharing!!
:D :D :D :D

Dear Angelee,
Something is coming in the mail for you, so keep an eye out for it to arrive!! :D

Oh SulaBug, you said it so well. All I can say is "Ditto what she said." :P

Chrickett 06-19-2010 06:44 AM

I will be gladto put a picture of it on the web, if I ever figure out why my pictures will not post, I am working on it. and thanksfor the card, :lol: :lol: