Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sharon b 07-04-2010 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty1
Happy 4th of July Angel, Angelee and Everyone!!!! Enjoy your day! :)

Ditto :thumbup:

quiltnut4ever 07-04-2010 08:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My apoligies that I haven't posted in a while however I have been sending to my Angelee! Here's a pic of what my special wonderful Angelee sent me! I've had major surgery and had a setback that required me to go back to the hospital for another 5 days but things will get better! Happy july 4th to all you!

From my Secret Angelee!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82736[/ATTACH]

Leota 07-04-2010 09:22 AM

Quiltnut4ever... glad you're feeling better...hospitals are no fun...Take it easy and get better

aussie croydon 07-05-2010 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty1

Originally Posted by aussie croydon
I received a lovely package from my angel Georgina today. She sent me three beautiful fabrics in different colour ways.

Love those beautiful fabrics! Is there a name on the selvage? Thanks!

Sorry Crafty1 there is no name on the selvage. The fabric is just gorgeous. Maybe my angel may see this post and contact you

Chrickett 07-05-2010 06:01 AM

what beautiful Material, mkes my mouth water, lol

Originally Posted by aussie croydon
I received a lovely package from my angel Georgina today. She sent me three beautiful fabrics in different colour ways. I also got a binding turner and wax for my needles as well as a birthday card.
Thanks so much Georgina very much appreciated.

Chrickett 07-05-2010 06:02 AM

great gifts, and such pretty material, love your little angel,

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
My apoligies that I haven't posted in a while however I have been sending to my Angelee! Here's a pic of what my special wonderful Angelee sent me! I've had major surgery and had a setback that required me to go back to the hospital for another 5 days but things will get better! Happy july 4th to all you!

Chrickett 07-05-2010 06:04 AM

glad you are out of the hospital, I know about thoes set backs , I had one to and went back to hospital for 7 days, take it easy and spend time looking at quilt books and rest,

Chrickett 07-05-2010 06:07 AM

I am s bit slow in gtting things done lately , I hope my SQA had a wonderful 4th and my angelee too. we stayed home and watched tv after church. naped and ate chicken. well have a goodweek everyone. I am off to sewing on a quilt.

pinkypig 07-05-2010 06:19 AM

quiltnut4ever glad you are feeling better take care of yourself, nice gifts from your SQA. Happy 4th everyone!!!

Darlene loves Chocolates 07-05-2010 02:08 PM

I've had major surgery and had a setback that required me to go back to the hospital for another 5 days but things will get better! Happy july 4th to all you!

Dear QuiltNut4Ever,

God Bless You and an extra prayer for a speedy recovery.

Love and Sincere Hugs Darlene