Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

wvdek 07-05-2010 02:46 PM

Sorry about your not feeling well Quiltnut4ever.

Hope you start to feel better real soon.

brushandthimble 07-05-2010 03:29 PM

Everyone has great Angels, lots of nice packages :D

quiltingbee12 07-05-2010 03:55 PM

I received a really nice basket of FQ's and a spool of thread. It is very pretty thank you so much!

Ninnie 07-06-2010 05:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Ladybug :-D
Your squishie arrived here Friday, sorry I haven't posted sooner, we are in the process of remodeling a bathroom,so it was a crazy weekend here. The only fireworks were when DH and I had to pick out tile for the floor together :roll: We compromised on a nice dark brown, my choice ;-) Glad the weather is nice there, we are in the middle of the heat. In the 90's every day. So, I am staying in and working on by Buggy Wheel quilt. Sadly, I have to omit that the quilting is going slow on the Navy and White, but I am getting there, making myself do a few stitches every day.
I love my FQ, what cute and fun prints !! And I love the dish towel. I am so hard on mine, and I will try to keep this one nice, so when company comes, I have something decent to put out. LOL. Getting your letter was wonderful, love hearing what you are doing, and the trip in July sounds wonderful, know the baby quilt will be a hit. Well, guess I should close, don't know if I am supposed to write a letter in here :lol: :lol:
Lots of Hugs coming your way!
Ninnie
here is a picture of my gift!! I laid it out on the curtains I had just washed and ironed, hope to get them hung back up today :lol:

Gramakitten 07-06-2010 06:12 AM

My Dear Francis, I had a wonderful weekend at the river. Lots of good food, tubing, kayaking and just laying around. I don;t have internet when we are at the cottage. So it is a real vacation for the brain. But I'm back now and looking forward to your package. Kathi

Grama Lehr 07-06-2010 06:38 AM

Chrickett, so glad to see that you are doing better!!
The U.S. mail service has been busy moving cute little gifts all over the country side!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

quiltnut4ever 07-06-2010 07:09 AM

Thank you to all for your prayers and support. I went to the doc yesterday and aside from getting a B-12 shot things look good. I am still weak so I will not be going back to work till the 27th however it would be great to have my sewing machine back from the shop :(! So I will revel in magazines and fabric for now and enjoy watching all of the angelees receive their wonderful gifts!

Chrickett 07-06-2010 07:44 AM

Well then I guess i willl look and see if one comes to my house.
It is good to be back, and sewing,

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Chrickett, so glad to see that you are doing better!!
The U.S. mail service has been busy moving cute little gifts all over the country side!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gramakitten 07-06-2010 09:38 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Wow--Francis I hit the jackpot today.
Madam President thanks you this_______________________,much. Don will love the chocolate. Thanks again.

SulaBug 07-06-2010 11:34 AM

What beautiful package's everyone is getting!! :D Don't we just have some wonderful Angel's & Angelee's? :thumbup: I enjoy so much checking this site out everyday. Keep on sharing!!
:D :D :D :D