Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 07-15-2010 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
I got a wonderful gift from my angel today.
She thought I might need a break from all the moving chaos. We are finished but I cannot tell you how much this gift is appreciated. Since it is too hot to cook, it just might get used tonight.
Thank you so much for this truly thoughful gift and card. HUGS!!!!
Deb

Oh Deb, how nice of your SQA! Enjoy your dinner!

pocoellie 07-15-2010 12:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My secret angel is so great, she always sends me the best things. I absolutely love everything you have sent me, but you really don't have to send me anything, just a card to let me know you're thinking about me. Here is a picture, not a real good one unfortunately.

Chrickett 07-15-2010 04:01 PM

how did you write your name in such pretty letters?????

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
I got a wonderful gift from my angel today.
She thought I might need a break from all the moving chaos. We are finished but I cannot tell you how much this gift is appreciated. Since it is too hot to cook, it just might get used tonight.
Thank you so much for this truly thoughful gift and card. HUGS!!!!
Deb

mcdaniel023 07-15-2010 04:12 PM

[quote=Chrickett]how did you write your name in such pretty letters?????

Chrickett, in search put in signatures and the threads about it will come up. Isn't it cool? Another neat thing learned here.

mcdaniel023 07-15-2010 04:13 PM

[quote=mcdaniel023]

Originally Posted by Chrickett
how did you write your name in such pretty letters?????

Chrickett, in search put in signatures and the threads about it will come up. Isn't it cool? Another neat thing learned here.

I have been wondering about how you are doing. I hope you are feeling much better.

tlrnhi 07-15-2010 09:10 PM

I need to publicly thank my Angel for the package I got. It came while I was in Ohio waiting on mares to have foals. I came home, opened it and was in awe.
I have to find my camera, it's in my van somewhere so I can get a picture of all the goodies.
THANK YOU SO MUCH SECRET ANGEL!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!

countrymaid 07-16-2010 04:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to my angel. A great book and fabric. Cute pins. Sugar free candy to help the diabetes, you're so thoughtful. Sorry the picture is dark. She's building me a great collection of purples. I love them!!

Nancy in Louisiana 07-16-2010 08:28 AM

Great gifts everyone!!!

wvdek 07-16-2010 08:29 AM

She did it to me again. I am in tears. Well, I assume my SQA did it.
I just got the bestest surprise. I want to do the Farmers Wife quilt and was just PMing one of the gals who had an extra book. The price was right so I just typed I would take it is a check ok? when DD brings in the mail. She has a box from Connecting Threads. She wants to know what I ordered? Nothing. Open it and there is a jar of Quilt Care wash and THE book---Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt w/CD. Oh my gosh! I hooped and hollered and still have tears. What a thrill! Now I can begin the planning, go through my stash and choose fabric......

Thank you so much. You are too too good to me.

montanaquilter 07-16-2010 10:38 AM

wow! you do have an amazing SQA!!