Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

mjsylvstr 07-28-2010 06:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
oops..here's the Angel !!!!!!!!

AGE????????

my MAIL Aangel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]69646[/ATTACH]

PuffinGin 07-28-2010 06:53 AM

Ifw045, hope you feel better soon. Those virus attacks are truly misery. Glad you got a nice surprise from your SQA yesterday to help lift your spirits.

mjsylvstr 07-28-2010 07:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OK, so here is what the Angel carried on her wings to my mailbox...

I admire someone who can do so many things and that is exactly what my angel is.

In the first photo is a crocheted scrubby..which will get some good workout.....
Angel, how did you know that green is the main color of my kitchen?
and the nice note that she sent along with the gifts.

Now, just look at the adorable wall hanging.....however did my Angel do a portrait of me since we have never met !!!!!

It will adorn my sewing room wall just as soon as hubby gets his hammer and nails.

Thank you so much, Angel, I do love them.

pot & pan scrubby,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]69647[/ATTACH]

aand the adorable wall hanging
[ATTACH=CONFIG]69648[/ATTACH]

Chrickett 07-28-2010 07:03 AM

I wanat to let my SQA that I made a baby quilt from the nursery rime blocks she sent me, and If i can figure out how I posted the last pictures, I will try and post this quilt and the wonderful things she sent me. I hope your day is blessed with good health and happiness

sewjoyce 07-28-2010 08:36 AM

Just when I'm sick as a dog (have bronchitis), I got a lovely package from my SQA to cheer me up!! Thank you so much!!!! Will take pictures later...

montanaquilter 07-28-2010 09:56 AM

i LOVE that wall hanging!! So cute and it would look great in my sewing room

mjsylvstr 07-28-2010 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
i LOVE that wall hanging!! So cute and it would look great in my sewing room

sorry, it's already hanging in mine......maybe your angel will see this and make one for you also..

hint..hint...hint......

sewnsewer2 07-28-2010 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Just when I'm sick as a dog (have bronchitis), I got a lovely package from my SQA to cheer me up!! Thank you so much!!!! Will take pictures later...

Joyce, I hope you feel better.

sewnsewer2 07-28-2010 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
OK, so here is what the Angel carried on her wings to my mailbox...

I admire someone who can do so many things and that is exactly what my angel is.

In the first photo is a crocheted scrubby..which will get some good workout.....
Angel, how did you know that green is the main color of my kitchen?
and the nice note that she sent along with the gifts.

Now, just look at the adorable wall hanging.....however did my Angel do a portrait of me since we have never met !!!!!

It will adorn my sewing room wall just as soon as hubby gets his hammer and nails.

Thank you so much, Angel, I do love them.

I love your pressies!

sewnsewer2 07-28-2010 11:06 AM

lfw045, I hope you feel better soon.