Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sandpat 07-31-2010 04:41 PM

I don't want to know...it would ruin the whole thing for me, so not trying to figure it out!

barbsbus 07-31-2010 04:52 PM

I feel so lucky to have my special angel Meme. I hope she is doing well and recovering from her operation if she has already had it. I have really enjoyed being an angle to my angelle and hope she likes what ever I send to her. She is always so much fun to hear her reactions to what I have sent her so far. This is the most fun swap. Thanks for having it.

Leota 07-31-2010 10:22 PM

all I know about my angel is that she is a sweet California Gal. I love my SQA. She has been a blessing to me this year.
Thank you.

wvdek 07-31-2010 10:41 PM

I didn't want to know until the year was up because isn't that part of the fun-not knowing? Could I figure it out? Sure, not a problem. I've done investigative work in the past. I did not want to know.

My SQA has been a gem and alway's knows just when I need a pick-me-up. I'm not sure how she knows, but she's good and very good to me. I know she thinks of me and puts lots of thought into what she writes and her gifts to me.

Now that we are on the downside to this, I find myself wondering more and more what I can make or do for my Angel. What can I give of myself as unselfishly as she has given to me? I'mworking on it.

laparshall 08-01-2010 04:31 AM

My Angel has a special way of keeping secrets. I think there may be clues about her in her gifts and notes. The one thing I do know for sure is that I would love to get together with her in person. I just want to give her a big hug. She is so generous and thoughtful. Hey Angel, thanks again for all that you do for me.

brushandthimble 08-01-2010 04:36 AM

I don't know who my Angel is and am happy to wait until the end to find out. Best wishes to both my Angel and Angelee. My Angel is great, I have loved everything she has sent to me:) and I love all the cute cards she sends.

Gramakitten 08-01-2010 05:27 AM

I wouldn't tell if I knew. it would spoil the fun. I think that I have the best angel. and that is how it should be. But I haven't heard from her in a while. Happy August 1 to everyone. We had a blast at the water park on Friday. I think that my daughter and I had more fun than the kids.

ligia 08-01-2010 06:06 PM

Because I´m not in North America I got to know my SQA name and where she is, although have no idea how she looks like or what she does or like ... ;) She does not post much :roll:

Friday I received another pressie from her. Love the cards she sends
with stuff. This time I got a bear bag and a roll of fat eights (I guess it is the name ). Shes getting expertise on how to tuck stuff in a small envelope. :lol:

Thank you, (not so) secret Angel ... hugs !

mcdaniel023 08-01-2010 06:12 PM

I have to admit that I have NO clue who my angel is and I like it that way. All I do know is she is really awesome and I wish I could give her a real hug. But, since I can't here is a big cyber HUG.

ligia 08-01-2010 06:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here the pic: