Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

wvdek 08-08-2010 02:26 PM

Uh oh, kwhite has put her Big Girl Panties on.

So sorry you have to have this crappy part of the 'job' but you have done beautifully. Keep up the good job.

MonicaLW 08-08-2010 03:16 PM

So cute.

PuffinGin 08-08-2010 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
Uh oh, kwhite has put her Big Girl Panties on.

So sorry you have to have this crappy part of the 'job' but you have done beautifully. Keep up the good job.

I just love that Big Girl Panties line. :lol:

I heartily second what wvdek says, kwhite!

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 08-08-2010 04:52 PM

The last package I recieved from my angel was fantastic, although I haven't heard from mine in about 3 months, but I'm totally giving her the benefit of the doubt here because I know the mailing system is retardedly slow.
My person lives just across the border from me, and it takes 3 weeks sometimes before she gets the packages I send.

Besides, I didn't read anywhere that there was a set number of packages each person was to receive and stuff, so, I'm not about to alert the media, haha!
I feel really bad for those of you who's angels have totally bombed, it sucks so much to put effort into this and getting none in return.

K, if you need someone to step in and take over for another angel, let me know. It's totally unfair to those who are playing by the rules to get left behind.

Dix 08-08-2010 05:16 PM

K, I would be happy to fill in for a "fallen angel" till the end of the year. Have all the gifts for mine ready. PM me if you want me to do this!

brushandthimble 08-08-2010 05:30 PM

I have some goodies to package up and get in the mail tomorrow to my Anglee.

sewnsewer2 08-08-2010 06:34 PM

I plan on sending to my angelee this month. I have just been swamped with other life things last month, that I didn't get the chance. I did send a package to her for her birthday in June tho.

So.... angelee, expect another pressie towards the end of the month :)

sharon b 08-08-2010 06:50 PM

I think July only had 10 days not the 31 it was suppose to :wink:

mcdaniel023 08-08-2010 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
I think July only had 10 days not the 31 it was suppose to :wink:

I totally agree!

quilt addict 08-08-2010 07:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My angel has been wonderful to me. It was my birthday last week and I was good and waited until I returned from vacation to open the box she sent. Well, I'm so happy with what she sent it is wonderful.

3 books, some candy, cute fat quarters and a wonderful little kitty angel. Also a beautiful card that has seeds in it to plant. I think I will save that until it is cooler. But then I won't have the card anymore.

The book on collecting will be the first read, but the others are wonderful too. Not sure what I will make with the fabric, but I love it!

Thanks so much.

cutest feline angel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]94185[/ATTACH]

This is what was in the shipping box
[ATTACH=CONFIG]94187[/ATTACH]