Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

mjsylvstr 08-23-2010 05:49 PM

Please explain...maybe I am just dense.........

the Circle of Friends BOM...

if there are 9 blocks in that quilt.....and they are sending from Sept. thru March........that's 7 months and one month is for the borders and binding........

that leaves 6 months for 9 BOMs.

I have never done a BOM through mail, so I was just wondering if they send more than one block at a time........???????

sewnsewer2 08-23-2010 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Such nice goodies :mrgreen:

Dawn, how were the cookies :wink: LOL

That BOM from Aunt Gracie is so pretty :lol:

Sharon we will be making the cookies this weekend! I wanted to have her apron made first.

sharon b 08-23-2010 06:18 PM

You mean its not done yet ???? LOL

sewnsewer2 08-23-2010 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
Gradma Lehr

Whow!!! What a great pkg you sent yourself, somebunnys out there loves you lots, huh? enjoy your goodies and maybe now Dawn can let us all know what she got , you think? Have a great day.

Chrickett look on page 255, I posted pics.

sewnsewer2 08-23-2010 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
You mean its not done yet ???? LOL

Yep, look here, I made the apron last night. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-60876-1.htm#1482336

sharon b 08-23-2010 06:27 PM

Oh my gosh so adorable :thumbup:

NorBanaquilts 08-24-2010 02:28 AM

Hi Angel! Thank you for the birthday card and the gift card. I'll have fun at JoAnns using it! Have a great day, and Thanks a bunch!

Gramakitten 08-24-2010 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

if there are 9 blocks in that quilt.....and they are sending from Sept. thru March........that's 7 months and one month is for the borders and binding........

I have never done a BOM through mail, so I was just wondering if they send more than one block at a time........???????

MJ if i am correct, you get everything. the blocks, sashing blocks and the borders. It is expensive when you do a bom by mail. I have done several, but it is all there. Nothing to think about. Just do it. I will find out today if our quilt shop is doing it and let you and chrys know. Gramakitten

wvdek 08-24-2010 09:41 PM

Dearest Quilt Angel,
I hope you see this. Thank you so much once again for the goodies that came yesterday. I think it is too funny you sent the license plate frame as I was looking for one two weeks ago at the State Fair here. Didn't find one tho. I already used the pressing spray. It smells so fresh and clean. The wallhanging is too cute along with the little embellishments you sent.
Hope your new position works out for you. New jobs can be stressful and tiring.
Thank you again. I love em all.
I will try to post pics in a day or so. Too pooped just now.

Gramakitten 08-25-2010 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

MJ if i am correct, you get everything. the blocks, sashing blocks and the borders. It is expensive when you do a bom by mail. I have done several, but it is all there. Nothing to think about. Just do it. I will find out today if our quilt shop is doing it and let you and chrys know. Gramakitten

I am spending some time at the lqs today. Shirley told me that she has the BOM that we are discussing. I will know all about it by the time I get home tonight. Kathi