Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

STAR 08-25-2010 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Originally Posted by sharon b
You mean its not done yet ???? LOL

Yep, look here, I made the apron last night. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-60876-1.htm#1482336

HOW CUTE!!!!

sewjoyce 08-25-2010 04:26 AM

3 Attachment(s)
OMG -- I have the BEST Secret Angel. I got this huge box in the mail yesterday and I must admit that I couldn't wait to open all the packages so I didn't get a pic of the presents to show you how nice they were wrapped. My birthday is next week and I think my angel went a little overboard -- but I LOVE everything! There is so much thought as well as work that I'm overwhelmed! I think I am now officially "spoiled rotten". THANK YOU so much!!

My Angel had 2 gifts wrapped in fabric and one gift wrapped in an adorable table runner. There was also a very nice photo album, the most adorable little soaps with fairies on them, a fantastic sewing purse that will hold everything I need for classes but my machine, 7 (yep 7) different quilting books and a Keepsake Box. Inside the Keepsake box I found machine needles, small charms, small snips, metallic thread, butterfly quilting pins, and the tiniest book on quilting that I have ever seen!! And then there was the sweetest card that I've ever received! Again, Angel, thank you so much for making this birthday a special one!!!! :D :D

Here is everything (can you believe I got a pic w/o cats??)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]103985[/ATTACH]

The gorgeous Keepsake Box
[ATTACH=CONFIG]103986[/ATTACH]

Contents of Keepsake Box
[ATTACH=CONFIG]103987[/ATTACH]

sandpat 08-25-2010 04:46 AM

Great box! You really do have a great Angel! And Happy Birthday!

OdessaQuilts 08-25-2010 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
OMG -- I have the BEST Secret Angel. I got this huge box in the mail yesterday and I must admit that I couldn't wait to open all the packages so I didn't get a pic of the presents to show you how nice they were wrapped. My birthday is next week and I think my angel went a little overboard -- but I LOVE everything! There is so much thought as well as work that I'm overwhelmed! I think I am now officially "spoiled rotten". THANK YOU so much!!

My Angel had 2 gifts wrapped in fabric and one gift wrapped in an adorable table runner. There was also a very nice photo album, the most adorable little soaps with fairies on them, a fantastic sewing purse that will hold everything I need for classes but my machine, 7 (yep 7) different quilting books and a Keepsake Box. Inside the Keepsake box I found machine needles, small charms, small snips, metallic thread, butterfly quilting pins, and the tiniest book on quilting that I have ever seen!! And then there was the sweetest card that I've ever received! Again, Angel, thank you so much for making this birthday a special one!!!! :D :D

[.......sniffs air............sniffs again.........wrinkles nose..........makes a face..........]

Yup, sewjoyce, it's official ----- the "stench" of "spoiled rotten-ness" surrounds you :wink: . I do believe your assessment is correct: you are spoiled rotten!

Nice job, SQA!

Odessa

ps - happy birthday to you!

grammo013 08-25-2010 05:46 AM

I have finished packing a gift for my Angel and it is on it's way.

laparshall 08-25-2010 06:11 AM

Sewjoyce: I agree you have been spoiled rotten. It looks like your Angel has had fun collecting all of those goodies to send to you. Happy Birthday.

Grama Lehr 08-25-2010 06:20 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEWJOYCE!
sewjoyce, I love the fabric in your table runner! Would you please lay it out and take a picture?
:lol:

PuffinGin 08-25-2010 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts

[.......sniffs air............sniffs again.........wrinkles nose..........makes a face..........]

Yup, sewjoyce, it's official ----- the "stench" of "spoiled rotten-ness" surrounds you :wink: . I do believe your assessment is correct: you are spoiled rotten!

Nice job, SQA!

Odessa

ps - happy birthday to you!

Oh, I so agree with Odessa! Your SQA has gone and spoiled you rotten. I can smell that from here. Isn't it wonderful?!

Happy Birthday next week.

sewjoyce 08-25-2010 06:45 AM

Hey, I just showered -- shouldn't be able to smell me now!!! :evil:

:lol: :lol:

OdessaQuilts 08-25-2010 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Hey, I just showered -- shouldn't be able to smell me now!!! :evil:

:lol: :lol:

Ahhhhh, yes, my dear, but even Limburger cheese has an odor to it after being "aired out" for a while!

Those of us who are "in the know" will be able to tell when you're nearby! ;)

Giggles & Hugs,

Odessa (and her nose)