Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 01-15-2010 09:53 AM

Nice! Cute buttons too!

NorBanaquilts 01-15-2010 10:06 AM

Chele that pattern looks real cute!

STAR 01-15-2010 10:18 AM

oooh i like those buttons!!

brushandthimble 01-15-2010 12:28 PM

nice gifts! you gave a great angel.

wichypoo 01-15-2010 12:46 PM

Wednesday I got out of the house, first time in weeks, because of snow. I picked up the mail, I got 2 squishy packets.
One was my first block of our block swap started this month. It was very very pretty in Asian, fabrics. the
pattern was called Buzzards Roost by the creator.,buddysmom. thank you so much .
the second was my first gift from my "Pink Angel" she calls herself. Asian fabric, I wish I could describe it, here goes, pinks and golds,aahhhhh I love it. :lol: thank you very much. I have Asian fabric but am reluctant to cut it and use it. I just love the golds, coppers, blacks,pinks red.
So with the swap and Secret Angel I am letting you lovely talented ladies teach me what to do with my stash. I sent out my first angel gift, enjoy :?: :wink:

elainejoan 01-15-2010 01:57 PM

Secret Quilt Angel,

Just a quick post to let you know that I
recieved my first squishy and loved it.
There were three cuts of fabric and they
are exactly what I would have picked
myself. Thank you !!!

..............................Elaine

OdessaQuilts 01-15-2010 02:00 PM

Just a little word from my soapbox: this "swap" is supposed to be fun, and "SECRET". Do you all recall filling out the survey that lets our Angels know what our special days are? Perhaps those of you who didn't put in a lot of dates have Angels who are waiting for one of those dates and will send something more substantial? Just a guess.

My whole point here is that we shouldn't be impatient about waiting for our Angels to contact us. My take on an Angel is that it is someone who just "knows" when I need something and they send it to me, making my day brighter. Sometimes it's just a card or a note, sometimes it's more than generous. Whatever it is, it's the thought that someone else is thinking of me that makes it all the more special.

Okay, ladies, exiting my soapbox now. Don't be too impatient, but just remember: what goes around comes around. If you want to HAVE a good Angel, then first BE a good Angel...

And for those of you who haven't received anything yet, I'm soooooo sorry. Here's hoping your Angels come through for you very soon.

Odessa

karielt 01-15-2010 02:35 PM

Can I just say I read on this post... not sure where but to get to know your angelee to go check out their posts and you can get to know them.... Just brilliant I went back and read the posts and I have all kinds of ideas now.

cjc 01-15-2010 03:08 PM

Thank you well said

chewboo 01-15-2010 03:50 PM

i am one thaat has not recieved a squishy yet nbut for one i would like to see this subject end if k who reads this post also as she is participating will take care of things