Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

montanaquilter 09-06-2010 07:02 AM

haven't been receiving posts so i had alot to catch up on!! haven't heard from my SQA in a long time....hope everything is okay and you had a great summer!!

trupeach1 09-06-2010 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
Ok, time for Trupeach to take a deep breath and relax.

NO.............................I will not take a deep breath instead I WILL HOLD BY BREATH UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER or until I turn blue and pass out which ever comes first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chewboo 09-06-2010 12:15 PM

scared you may have to pass out peach

sewnsewer2 09-06-2010 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

NO.............................I will not take a deep breath instead I WILL HOLD BY BREATH UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER or until I turn blue and pass out which ever comes first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold on Peachy, I'll send the parametics to revive you. :lol:

Barbm 09-06-2010 01:47 PM

let her have her temper tantrum- once she passes out, she'll start breathing again on her own.

ask me how I know.... (I am a cruel Mom, I know)

sewjoyce 09-06-2010 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm
let her have her temper tantrum- once she passes out, she'll start breathing again on her own.

:lol: :lol:

trupeach1 09-06-2010 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Make sure you tell then to send a cute older man and that I might need mouth to mouth.

grammo013 09-06-2010 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm

Then so am I lol. Only way we could stop my one son from his temper tantrams. Only took about twice. But was worth it once I started breathing again :-)

sewjoyce 09-06-2010 04:41 PM

Make sure you tell then to send a cute older man and that I might need mouth to mouth.

How old??? :lol: :lol:

trupeach1 09-06-2010 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

How old??? :lol: :lol:

If I am 55 I guess anyone from 50-62 will do.........It rhymes hehehe