Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Leota 09-08-2010 06:43 PM

So Trupeach.... who do you want to perform CPR on you???? ;D

trupeach1 09-08-2010 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
...and here is your choice of paramedics...

I am not thrilled with the middle one the others are too young and I am not a cougar!!!!! Do you have anyone else???? I am kinda picky of who will save me.

dojo36 09-08-2010 07:29 PM

or how about this one?

trupeach1 09-08-2010 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by dojo36
or how about this one?

still too young..........what about a nice Cary Grant looking lifesaver??????

gramqlts 09-08-2010 08:10 PM

Hey Peach couldn't handle a young one...she'd go in to cardiac arrest or something worse. I'd send her my exhusband as he was a fireman and EMT. When he was younger he was gorgeous, great body and gave fabulous mouth to mouth....however now he has lost his teeth and the pecs have gone south!!!!! lol

I'm so mean sometimes. You know what they say....if you can't say something nice about someone....come sit by me!!!

I'd still give him to Peach before I'd take him back...ha ha. On second thought....wouldn't want to do that to any of my friends.

Peach, you're too picky cause those two in the bottom pic of the 3 pics were real cuties!! You probably couldn't handle them tho since you're getting on up there in years!!!!

Chrickett 09-09-2010 03:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
this one is whooooooooooooo so good looking, but I wonder where his clothes are, I would take him If I were single, O whell peach, I will look for you a old one.

Originally Posted by dojo36
or how about this one?

aussie croydon 09-09-2010 04:53 AM

Thankyou to my lovely angel Georgina for my socks and bags. Hugs Jackie

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 09-09-2010 06:17 AM

Going on 4 months that I haven't heard from my angel...
I finally let kwhite know... for a long time I was blaming the postal service, but now I'm starting to think that something bad happened or my person just doesn't want to play fair. It's not about getting stuff, I really hope my angel is ok, but a card would be nice :(
Anyway, I'm still enjoying this game, I like sending to my person, I like browsing and thinking 'hmmm, I bet *** would like this', and then seeing a note about it on the boards :)

I hope everyone is having a good time!

Grama Lehr 09-09-2010 06:26 AM

Baren*eh*ked_canadian,

I think some people have a hard time committing to a project for an entire year. They get burned out. :|
I know that I have to push myself to come up with new ideas for my angle. :roll:

Ninnie 09-09-2010 07:30 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Dear, Sweet, Ladybug,
Yesterday was, indeed, my birthday, and your package arrived at the right time. I was blown away by all the great gifts. First, the Elephant mini, well, It is just wonderful, and your work is beautiful. I will treasure it always. Then, there was, a panel for a pillow with beautiful birds , a kit for a apron, I can't wait to make it, a beautiful bookmarker that I will take care of, I am bad about loosing them :roll: , a knit picker, need that for sure, a note pad, 2 magazines, wow!, and a embroidered pot holder, that is too pretty to use, So, I will hang it in my kitchen. Also, the pattern for the Elephant mini, can't wait to make it, I sooooo love elephants. And last, a wonderful book, called, Friends to the end. There are no words to tell you how wonderful I think you are,Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!
Lots of Love and Hugs for you
Ninnie