Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Leota 10-01-2010 12:09 PM

My SQA has been sending me emails :D... and just random notes of encouragement.
Yes, I really enjoy these. Thank you Miss Piggy :D

Dix 10-02-2010 05:42 PM

My wonderful angel remembered our anniversary. I had to open it because I will be out of town on the day!!!! DH and I love to cook together and eat. She sent a scone mix, a wild rice soup mix (that he can't wait to try), an apple cinnamon candle, roasted red pepper dip mix, chocolate covered raisins, and the cutest Anniversary suncatcher angel. A calendar, ceramic angel. Thank you so much, I love them all!
Dixie

Leota 10-02-2010 05:57 PM

Happy Anniversary Dix.
How many????

chewboo 10-02-2010 06:51 PM

what great presents--happy anniversary

ckcowl 10-03-2010 08:45 AM

i sent my angelee some fabric the end of september, but have not seen her here, i hope she is doing good; i've been 'sick' for a week now...that time of the year... i hope everyone manages to stay healthy this fall season!
we are creeping toward the end of our year as angels, it has been a very fun year for me, i hope that 'most' of you have enjoyed the program.

Gramakitten 10-04-2010 05:50 AM

Karie--Couldn;t find you at home to take on my retreats, but had a good time anyhow.

My angel Francis--I got your e-mail--will answer soon. Kathi

mjsylvstr 10-04-2010 06:59 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Well, ladies..my angel did it again..........made my day !!!!!!!

It isn't my birthday but it will be fitting for it when I finish this wall hanging....it's a panel and the instructions along with it.

and then then is a weekly reminder for the fridge(or wherever) and is an absolute great gift.......I need it with all the appointments (mostly docs and quilting !!!!) along with note pad and sticker post-its.

Last but not at all the least.....little pens for my granddaughter, Annie....who has been eyeing the ones my angel sent to me previously...

That it for now ladies, have a good day all and a big, big
THANK YOU, deaer angel....love, mj

mjsylvstr 10-04-2010 07:01 AM

OMG...

forgot to mention the beautiful FQs...but I did send the picture of them along with the other gifts.

love them angel, really do.........mj

Grama Lehr 10-04-2010 07:07 AM

Pretty-pretty presents!! :lol:

sewjoyce 10-04-2010 08:00 AM

Dear Sweet Angel: I want to apologize for not acknowledging the squishy that I received last week. I had a severe case of bronchitis and the dr. thought I was having a heart attack due to a shortness of breath. So they stuck my little butt in the hospital to run all these tests -- thankfully, everything is fine -- except for the bronchitis....

I received the most beautiful blue fabrics, batik fat quarters and a magazine. As soon as I can find my camera (you wouldn't believe what a mess my sewing room is in -- or maybe you would :shock: ), I'll take a picture of all my wonderful goodies!! I love it ALL!! :D :D :thumbup: